Sales and Marketing Specialist- HelloFresh
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Get cookin' with HelloFresh At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize
the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook
meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we
deliver delicious meals to millions of people.We are the industry
leader in meal-kit subscription services and we re growing all the
time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone
with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach
an incredibly wide population of people.The Role...Tired of
door-to-door, commission only sales? Want to escape retail? We are
actively seeking full-time Sales and Marketing Representatives to
join our growing team in order to continue the expansion of our
brand. If you are working in the retail or customer service
industry and are looking to advance your career, look no
further!This role offers a competitive base salary plus commission
and bonus, on average top Reps are making an additional $700 a
week! Comprehensive benefits start your first day! Sales and
Marketing Representatives receive outstanding training,
professional growth, development opportunities and limitless
success. In this role, you will promote HelloFresh through direct
marketing and face-to-face interactions at various events. In order
to succeed in this position you will need to be confident in your
customer service skills, eager to learn, and willing to hit
personal and team sales goals. Are You Someone That
- Can communicate verbally with a wide range of people?
- Is customer focused?
- Enjoys working as a positive team player to meet individual and
team sales goals?
- Is agile and able to respond effectively to the changing needs
of a fast-paced growing organization?
- Wants to grow your direct marketing/sales skills?You Will
- Engage with potential customers through face-to-face
interactions at local events, festivals, malls, gyms, and more
- Promote and sell HelloFresh to new demographics while meeting
weekly sales goals
- Learn about the benefits and services of our product to
effectively market to customers
- Attend trainings several times a week on-site at our local
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for HelloFreshYou Have...
- High school diploma or GED required; BA/BS preferred
- Minimum one year experience in sales, marketing, customer
service, retail or similar fieldOther Details
- It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or
because he or she is a protected veteran.
- All selected candidates are subject to passing a background
check prior to employment.
- Candidates must have a reliable source of personal
- Candidates must be able to stand for 3-4 hours at a time and
lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without
sponsorship.Our team is diverse, high-performing and international,
helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which
you will thrive! Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
Keywords: HelloFresh, Tampa , Sales and Marketing Specialist- HelloFresh, Sales , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!