Solar Sales Constultant
Posted on: January 18, 2023
We are looking to for a passionate solar sales consultant to join
our growing solar installation company. As a Door to Door Solar
Sales Consultant, you will have the first contact with our
customers, providing and educating them with information about our
products and the benefits of going solar. Your duties will include
analyzing the needs of the customer, calculating resources,
preparing quotes, demonstrating our products, and providing
after-sales support. You may also be required to visit customer
sites and consult on larger installations.
"Your First step to becoming a Millionaire. Follow our Million
Dollar Blueprint and you will have achieve things in life you
didn't know you couldn't."
As a Solar Sales Consultant you'll be selling the following
Residential and Commercial Solar, Battery Backup and Generators,
Roofing, Insulation, Attic Fans, HVAC, Hot Water Heating, Pool
Pumps and Heaters, LED Lighting, Alarm Systems, and Tree Trimmings
If you're don't have any current Sales Experience that's okay you
will be an Appointment Setter. After 10 sales, you will be promoted
to a Closer.
For each sale Closers make $5,000-$6,000 or more. Training Offered
Work schedule is Tuesday through Saturday with meetings every day
Solar Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Speaking with customers or clients educating them on Solar
Products and Equipment.
- Providing customers with information about company equipment
and solar systems.
- Demonstrating company solar products in a working
- Gathering information to accurately identify the customer's
- Selecting solar energy products and systems to best suit the
- Preparing or reviewing designs for the customer's solar
- Creating fully customized energy packagers for large-scale
- Providing customers with quotes, sales orders, shipping
information, and tax credit information.
- Providing after-sales service including courtesy calls and site
- Following up on sales quotes from other members of the sales
- Completing sales order paperwork.
- Generating potential leads for new accounts.
Solar Sales Consultant Requirements:
Solar energy consultants must have strong customer service skills
so they can effectively interact with clients and potential
clients. They also need to have good analytical skills so that they
can effectively process information and use it to reach reliable
conclusions. Computer skills are needed to use analytical software
and produce reports. Solar energy consultants should also have
technical skills so they can understand the technology they are
researching or promoting. Problem-solving skills are an asset when
they are providing energy use assessments and developing energy
cost savings strategies.
- High School Diploma
- Willingness to learn and continue to learn about Solar.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and Interpersonal disposition.
Schedule your Interview now, reply with your resume to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Tampa , Solar Sales Constultant, Sales , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!