Senior Business Analyst
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Sr. Business Analyst - Job DescriptionCorestream (corestream.com)
is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to join our dynamic,
entrepreneurial tech team. This is a unique ground floor
opportunity for a Sr. Business Analyst who will solicit,
understand, and document the customer's business requirements,
processes and workflows developing both written and visual
depictions of requirements and process flows. You will also work
with Development teams to create the functional specifications that
meet those requirements, serve as a subject matter expert to the
teams building those functions, and work with the QA team to test
the developed functionality.If this sounds like you, read
on---LocationCorestream is headquartered in Tampa, FLYour Mission
- Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications
- Work with Development team to deliver precise functional
specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business
rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data
analysis, and data mapping.
- Direct interaction with clients including, but not limited to,
eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases/user
stories and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to
communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes to the system
to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Develop training materials and provide training in one-on-one
or classroom environment.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective
organization and communication.
- Recommend and institute BA best practices, methodology, and
- As the team grows, may be responsible for BA Team development,
performance goal-setting, management and evaluation reviews.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design/improvement
changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and
design at a complex level.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by
building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary
processes and practices; monitoring progress and results;
recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and
adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new
- Provide project level analysis - producing required project
analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use
cases/user stories, future state proposals, UAT plan)Recipe for
- 5 or more years of experience working on large scale projects
as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the
- Prior experience with Agile methodologies on enterprise-level
application development projects and production support.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models
as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional
principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in
the right proportions to fit a project and business
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide
highly-credible and valuable support to development teams and to be
able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex business and
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and
techniques in both traditional and Agile environments.
- Ability to develop and prepare use case/user stories,
acceptance criteria, functional specifications and contribute to
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the
ability to establish/maintain high levels of customer trust and
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using the
- Jira, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Microsoft Visio, and all Office Tools
- Process mapping tools.
- Requirements Management tools.Cherries on Top
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with proven
experience handling multiple client supported activities
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus
on details while maintaining the "big picture" view.
- Critical Thinking
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and
experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all
levels of the organization.
- SQLAbout UsCorestream is reinvigorating the voluntary benefits
arena with innovation and experience. We've invested countless
hours into developing a durable and reliable solution to address
the current and future challenges of the benefits and HR sectors.
Our unique tools and industry awareness allow employers to offer a
rapidly expanding portfolio of benefits without being held hostage
by their own technological or resource-related constraints.We offer
a variety of solutions and services within a single integrated
- Fully white-labeled portal and enrollment solutions that
employers can call their own
- The ability to bill multiple benefits through one payroll
- A full-service employee discount program that features an
ever-expanding list of retailers
- An online, real-time automobile insurance quote comparison app
that enables the user to get an instant group auto insurance quote
from multiple auto insurersWe have a driven, flexible, and fun team
and offer competitive compensation and benefit packages. We are
fast-paced and fun. Although we are ten years old, we still have a
"start-up" culture with a casual dress code, weekly yoga, free
snacks and beverages and Friday lunches are on the house.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity a tour company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Corestream, Tampa , Senior Business Analyst, Professions , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!