Company: Harper Limbach
Posted on: August 18, 2019
**Multiple Chiller Technicians are needed in various locations.
Visit our website to review additional openings: Harper, a Limbach
Holdings, Inc. company founded in 1901, delivers and maintains
quality building systems, focusing specifically on MEP+C-intensive
projects for building owners and contractors. Harper commits to
providing the owner the best end-product in terms of price and
quality; we also manage all components of mechanical, electrical,
plumbing and control systems for the building owner from system
design and construction through performance and maintenance. Due to
a strong belief in reducing the owners Total Cost of Ownership
(TCO), we focus heavily on owner-direct sales and value-delivered
in pre-design and pre-construction phases. This practice allows us
to deliver projects safely and quickly in virtually every economic
sector. With headquarters in Tampa, Florida, we operate from three
strategically located business units throughout Florida - Tampa,
Lake Mary (North of Orlando) and in Ft. Lauderdale. Limbach Inc.
expands on these services, providing integrated building systems to
Western Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh), Eastern Pennsylvania
(Warrington), New Jersey (South Brunswick), New England
(Wilmington, MA), Ohio (Columbus and Athens), Michigan (Pontiac and
Ann Arbor), Southern California (Garden Grove), and Mid-Atlantic
(Laurel, MD). POSITION SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE: The incumbent performs
chiller maintenance and repair for all Harper Limbach customers.
S/he quickly and efficiently diagnoses problems, communicates the
scope of effort out to customers, and identifies the most
cost-effective and timely solution to resolve identified issues.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES: - Maintains and repairs all types of
chiller systems, including air and water cooled, as well as the
electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these
- Utilizes HVAC diagnostic equipment to identify systems
- Reviews blueprints and specifications to determine work details
- Keeps records of assignments and produces detailed work reports
to ensure all billing is accurate.
- Works directly with customers to develop solutions to all
concerns, issued in order of magnitude.
- Inspects equipment, structures, and materials to identify the
cause of errors, safety hazards, etc., and either solutions or
escalates them appropriately.
- Employs specialized techniques, equipment, and materials to
accelerate the diagnostic process.
- Utilizes hand/power tools and machines to measure and cut
material for damage repair.
- Assists with directing apprentices engaged in any type of
repairs, and helps to coach them in the proper methods for quality,
safe, and effective execution of work.
- Performs occasional work on other HVAC systems, including RTUs,
AHUs, etc. TRAVEL: - This position may require up to 75% local
travel. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: - 6+ years of chiller maintenance
- MEP contracting experience in industrial, construction, and/or
- Universal EPA Certification.
- Basic computer proficiency, including experience with Microsoft
Office and Google products.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) with diverse
- Ability to explain complex HVAC issues to customers in a way they
- Knowledge of all facets of LOTO and how to ensure the best system
is being utilized.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Valid drivers license. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: - Completed OSHA
- Current First Aid/CPR Certification.
- State Backflow Certification. We are an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will r
Keywords: Harper Limbach, Tampa , Chiller Technician, Professions , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!