Lead Business Systems Analyst
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Job Location: United States : Florida : Tampa Role Value
Proposition:MetLife is seeking a Lead Business Systems Analyst to
join our growing team in Tampa, FL. The team member will act as a
liaison between business partners, application development and
testing support teams. The Lead Business Systems Analyst is
responsible for eliciting, documenting, reviewing and communicating
requirements, conducting status meeting and reporting the progress
of the project. This position will require working with partners to
resolve issues and reporting critical items, including action
plans, to management. We are seeking an individual that can provide
functional and technical guidance to team members to ensure project
goals are accomplished. Key Responsibilities:
- Elicit, document and manage functional requirements.
- Create and maintain project plan
- Act as a primary liaison between business users/BAs and AD/QA
- Communicates with assigned Business, IT and testing resources
to ensure on-time completion of planned tasks
- Manage user expectations, changes to requirements and project
- Gathers, reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs. Involved
in planning BSA effort on the project.
- Lead requirements elicitation and definition, including
participating in fit/gap analysis of the requirements.
- Facilitate functional requirements walkthroughs and respond to
Test team ambiguity review questions.
- Lead functional documentation design (use cases, functional
specifications, reports, screen prototypes).
- Contribute to code release artifacts as appropriate.
- Actively participates in change management activities.
- Manage projects to ensure compliance to System Development Life
- Assist in fulfilling SOX and other compliance requests.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work
- 5-7 year business systems analysis experience.
- Previous experience creating and maintaining project
- MS Office Suite: intermediate skills in Word, PowerPoint and
Excel, Project, Access
- Ability to create SQL queries using multiple table joins and
- Create data to satisfy test case requirements
- Knowledge on Accounting concepts
- Financial or Insurance Industry experience desirable
- Good understanding of Oracle desireable
- Experience with VisioAt MetLife, we're leading the global
transformation of an industry we've long defined. United in
purpose, diverse in perspective, we're dedicated to making a
difference in the lives of our customers." MetLife is a proud equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting,
retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and
inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal
employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based
on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or
domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship
status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. MetLife maintains a drug-free
workplace. For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button.
You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon
completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email
verifying you have successfully applied to the job. Requisition #:
Keywords: MetLife, Tampa , Lead Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!