Lead Business Systems Analyst
Company: Met Life
Posted on: May 20, 2019
Job Location: United States : Florida : Tampa
Role Value Proposition:
MetLife is seeking a Lead Business Systems Analyst to join our
growing team in Tampa, FL. The team member will act as a liaison
between business partners, application development and testing
support teams. The Lead Business Systems Analyst is responsible for
eliciting, documenting, reviewing and communicating requirements,
conducting status meeting and reporting the progress of the
project. This position will require working with partners to
resolve issues and reporting critical items, including action
plans, to management. We are seeking an individual that can provide
functional and technical guidance to team members to ensure project
goals are accomplished.
- Elicit, document and manage functional requirements.
- Create and maintain project plan
- Act as a primary liaison between business users/BAs and AD/QA
- Communicates with assigned Business, IT and testing resources
to ensure on-time completion of planned tasks
- Manage user expectations, changes to requirements and project
- Gathers, reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs. Involved
in planning BSA effort on the project.
- Lead requirements elicitation and definition, including
participating in fit/gap analysis of the requirements.
- Facilitate functional requirements walkthroughs and respond to
Test team ambiguity review questions.
- Lead functional documentation design (use cases, functional
specifications, reports, screen prototypes).
- Contribute to code release artifacts as appropriate.
- Actively participates in change management activities.
- Manage projects to ensure compliance to System Development Life
- Assist in fulfilling SOX and other compliance requests.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work
- 5-7 year business systems analysis experience.
- Previous experience creating and maintaining project
- MS Office Suite: intermediate skills in Word, PowerPoint and
Excel, Project, Access
- Ability to create SQL queries using multiple table joins and
- Create data to satisfy test case requirements Preferred:
- Knowledge on Accounting concepts
- Financial or Insurance Industry experience desirable
- Good understanding of Oracle desireable
- Experience with Visio At MetLife, we re leading the global
transformation of an industry we ve long defined. United in
purpose, diverse in perspective, we re dedicated to making a
difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance
of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to
ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or
harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status,
genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member
or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will
be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you
will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have
successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 108651
Associated topics: business analytic, business intelligence,
examiner, financial analyst, government, investment analytics,
investment fund, law, monitor, regulation
Keywords: Met Life, Tampa , Lead Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!