Company: The Westshore Grand, a Tribute
Posted on: April 17, 2019
Maintain all building related systems and the building envelop to
ensure the safety of hotel guests, associates and vendors. Ensure
compliance with company Engineering Assumptions/Culture,
preventative maintenance programs and procedures, Standard
Operating Procedures, Mission Vision and Values as well as all
Building/Fire/Health Department codes. Maintain building complex as
energy efficiency as possible constantly looking for ways to save
The following are specific contributions that must be developed
during the training program in order to successfully complete the
program and be placed in a hotel with or without reasonable
* Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work
orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching
vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality
* Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis
(e.g., ""room care"").
* Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning
controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs
* Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major
repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen
equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand
and power tools and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as
pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
* Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and
cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record
* Maintain the building exterior and ""curb appeal"" (e.g., snow
removal, lawn care, painting, gardening).
* Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as
cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and
finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
* Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints,
and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
* Exposure to extreme temperatures.
* Operation of heavy machinery.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Vocational schooling, military training, certification and/or
experience in building related trades required in 1 or more of the
following areas: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Carpentry.
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Climbing, reading, standing, walking and routinely lifting 25 lbs
to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must be able to receive instructions and communicate progress of
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: The Westshore Grand, a Tribute, Tampa , Maintenance Engineer, Professions , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!