Company: BRG Advisors
Posted on: April 17, 2019
Why join us??When you join this firm, you set yourself up to?WIN!
You become part of a team that is financially strong and
consistently ranks among the top firms in the country because of
the quality of their people and what they produce.?Integrity,
engineering talent, and a dedication to?their customers has made
them they very best in the industry.?As a Project Manager, you'll
be located in their?Tampa, FL?office.?Interesting facts:
- As a?TOP?ENR?construction firm, they
never laid a single person off in 2008!The firm is financially
independent and without debt.?Their strategy to promote from within
has resulted in very enviable employee retention.?As a 100%
employee owned company, when?you?invest in them,?they'll?invest
in?YOU!A day in the life...
- You?ll work on-site for very large construction projects
- You?ll be embedded into a large team of project managers,
executives, engineers and superintendents.
- You?ll manage specific trades or specific subcontractor areas
of the work.
- You?ll report to a more Senior Manager who will be responsible
for all supervision, training and work assignments.
- You?ll work on a number of things to make the project
successful including estimating, scheduling, planning, bidding,
writing trade contracts, purchase orders, project controls and
reporting, quality control, safety planning, accounting and
analytics, billings, commissioning, testing and inspections,
- You?ll take a portion of the overall project plan (developed by
others) and implement a strategy to accomplish the desired goals;
specifically, to organize and lead others to accomplish the
- You?ll have direct communication and coordination with a number
of different people and organizations including the Owner,
designers, subcontractors and suppliers, manufacturers, code
officials, utility companies, etc.What you'll need to win...
- A?four-year Engineering degree (civil, mechanical or
electrical) or Construction Management / Building Construction
degree preferred,?but not required.
- Exceptional soft skills (communication, problem resolution,
team building, leadership, enthusiasm, etc.).
- Five (5) - fifteen (15) years of experience with an ENR top-25
firm with a mix of both preconstruction (including planning,
estimating, value engineering, design review, constructability
studies, procurement, etc.) and construction experience (including
planning, scheduling, contracting, cost control, safety, and
- Large commercial experience utilizing CM At-Risk and/or
Design-Build delivery models.
- A willingness to move to the location of a project site in the
continental US for a temporary assignment (12 ? 24 months
initially) and then be relocated to one of the company?s
established offices afterwards.
- A commitment to honesty, integrity, and transparency.?
- A?stable employment history, can pass?a background check and a
drug screening for assignment.
- A big-picture outlook to invest, grow and develop?long term
with a stable company.?
- An entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys excellence and
teamwork.?Are you up for the challenge??We want to hear from
Keywords: BRG Advisors, Tampa , Construction, Professions , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!