Business Analyst - Benefits Accounts
Company: Willis Towers Watson
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Benefits Accounts provides consumer-driven health care reimbursement technology and services to manage a range of reimbursement accounts (supported by Service center and claims processing capabilities). We expect significant value creation from Accounts directed through Willis Towers Watson's client base. Our business model reflects IRS Non-Bank Custodian differentiated status, which allows us to hold deposits and earn net interest spread.
The key focus areas of the Client Service & Delivery Lead Associate include: (i) prerequisite knowledge and direct experiential foundation in Consumer Driven Heath Care (CDHC) to include Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) product solutions and the internal processes related to our business; (ii) primary client lead managing the Implementation into Benefits Accounts and primary point of contact for ongoing activities post implementation; (iii) organized, self-starter who recognizes and can effectively partner with a variety of internal Willis Towers Watson colleagues and external vendors to ensure client satisfaction.
This role is ideally located in Tampa, FL within the Willis Towers Watson Office, Benefits Accounts Service Line location.
--- Accountable for the implementation of new clients and the implementation of a new plan or process for existing clients
- Communicating system functionality to clients
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of reimbursement accounts best practices to satisfy complex or unique requirements
- Responsible for having a clear understanding of the client's plan design rules .
- Proactively consult with stakeholders to communicate status, risks, resource constraints and negotiate changes for multiple projects
- Accountable for the resolution of escalated service issues
- Respond to customer needs and proactively identify potential customer concerns to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Coordinate with supporting areas to oversee administration, ensuring service delivery meets contract requirements
- Prepare, analyze and present reporting to both clients and internal partners
- Consult the Implementation Consultant on project planning and project milestones
- Participate in UAT planning and execution
--- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Five or more years of insurance industry experience related to servicing reimbursement accounts.
- Experience within benefits administration is a plus
- Project management skills
- Ability to build, maintain and manage multiple client relationships and projects within client organizations and ensure quality deliverables
- Ability to influence key stakeholders (internal and external) via formal and informal channels
- Ability to coordinate teams across WTW segments
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Availability to travel on an as needed basis
- Professional presence with polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
- CEBS equivalent a plus
- Regulatory environment of employee benefits plans
- Operational understanding of consumer-driven healthcare
- Computer skills, including proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high email volume environment with seasonal fluctuations in workload
What We Can Offer You:
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including choices of medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, disability coverage, 401(k) and pension plan, as well as many other options available to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Willis Towers Watson, Tampa , Business Analyst - Benefits Accounts, Professions , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!