Laborer, Construction Laborer
Company: PRI - CMT
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Construction Laborer: PRI Construction Materials Technologies
Full time position with benefits, you will join a team assigned to build laboratory scale performance testing mock ups, for example: 12' x 24' roof assemblies for wind uplift resistance, 8' x 8' wall assemblies for water resistance performance, 4' x 4' floor assemblies for failure load performance and other types of small and large scale projects.
* Minimum: High School Diploma / GED
* Minimum: 1+ years of related experience (e.g. construction worker, laborer, carpenter, handyman, etc.)
* Preferred: 3+ years of related experience (e.g. construction worker, laborer, carpenter, handyman, etc.)
* Communication Skills: Minimum: Able to speak and write English fluently
* Physical Conditions: Minimum: Able to lift 50+ lbs and work in varying weather conditions, including Florida summer outside.
* Other: Must be hard working, willing to learn, and be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
PRI Construction Materials Technologies, LLC (PRI-CMT) is an independent, accredited testing laboratory dedicated to the construction materials industry; we are recognized as both an ISO/IEC Standard 17025 testing laboratory and an ISO/IEC Standard 17020 inspection agency by the International Accreditation Service, Inc. (IAS).
Our objective is simple, to provide the finest in testing, inspection, and litigation support services for our clients. Our services are backed by our state-of-the-art equipped facility, dedicated staff, and deep industry expertise. Our expertise encompasses the entire building envelope, including roof coverings, water resistive barriers, air barriers, exterior sidings, fenestration openings, insulations & radiant barriers, ventilation systems, coatings & adhesives, and more.
If hired by PRI-CMT, you will join a growing business with a "can do" attitude. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including employer subsidized health/dental/life insurance, 401k retirement program with company match, and profit sharing.
PRI-CMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume: 813-621-5840
Keywords: PRI - CMT, Tampa , Laborer, Construction Laborer, Professions , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!