Guaranteed Transition Pay: North Board Dedicated Regional Class A CDL Truck Driver (OTR)
Company: Paper Transport, Inc.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job DescriptionGain peace of mind with guaranteed transition pay for your first 100 days, earning a minimum of $1,100 per week with opportunity to earn more! Be out on the road for 12 days and home a full weekend (3 days) for a reset.HIGHLIGHTS
- Schedule/Home Time: Out 12 Days/Full Weekend (3 Days)
- Cents Per Mile: 47 CPM
- Average Miles Per Week: 2,400
- Weekly/Annual Compensation: Average $1,275*/$66,300* (Averages of the top 50% of drivers in this role.)
- Guaranteed transition pay for your first 100 days earning a minimum of $1,100 per week with opportunity to earn more. (Based on fleet stipulations)
- $500 First-Load Bonus and $500 90-Day Bonus
- Equipment: Kenworth, Volvo, or Freightliner
- Load Type: 50% Drop & Hook and 50% Live Load/Unload
- 100% No Touch Freight
- Operating Area: AL, AR, GA, LA, MS, NC, PA, SC, TN and VA
- Full BenefitsREQUIREMENTS
- Class A CDL
- 23 Years or Older
- Current Medical Card
- Drug Screen and Hair Follicle Test
- Min. 12 months recent tractor trailer experienceCompany DescriptionPaper Transport, Inc. (PTI) is hiring in your area to join our team! Founded 25+ years ago in Green Bay, WI, the Paper Transport, Inc. (PTI) family has grown to over 750 truck drivers and over 200 driver support professionals. We haul paper, consumer products, and much more by providing trucking solutions out of the Midwest and Southeast.What Drives You? Whether it’s better home time, pay, benefits for you and your family, opportunities for growth, or all of the above, you will find an opportunity that meets your needs with PTI. Our vision is to provide a safe and great place to work. If you want to work with a company that is motivated to help you fulfill your goals and join a hard-working team, then let us know What Drives You and we’ll rise to meet the challenge. It’s not about the job – it’s about you and your drive.
Keywords: Paper Transport, Inc., Tampa , Guaranteed Transition Pay: North Board Dedicated Regional Class A CDL Truck Driver (OTR), Professions , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!