Company: Inland Residential Real Estate Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Palms at Magnolia Park apartments in Riverview, FL has an
opening for a full-time, Maintenance Technician!
We offer full-time employees health benefits, paid vacation and
sick time, 401K with a company match, and company-paid life
insurance. We also offer tuition reimbursement and significant
apartment rental discounts for staff.
Qualified candidates must be professional and friendly. The
maintenance tech is responsible to maintain the physical integrity
of the community at all times. This involves ensuring a safe and
secure living environment for residents, visitors, and staff. To
accomplish this goal, the responsibilities of the maintenance
technician include; general repairs to the apartments / common
areas of the buildings and grounds, vacant apartment preparation,
trash removal, emergency repairs, cleaning, landscaping, ordering
maintenance equipment, record keeping, accepting deliveries and
moving furniture and/or appliances.
- Address resident service and maintenance requests in a timely
- Communicates with residents on any pending items or the status
of service requests to ensure satisfaction.
- Keep the physical property throughout the community and
immediately correct unsafe conditions.
- Maintain accurate records regarding preventive maintenance,
service request, expenditures, apartment make-ready status, work in
- Ensure all make-ready repairs and services are completed on
- Rakes, sweeps, shovels, and salts property grounds as
- Changes locks and keys.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience in property maintenance or equivalent
- Ability to interact professionally and efficiently with
prospects, residents, staff, and management.
- Hands-on experience within basic plumbing, carpentry,
electrical, heating and air conditioning systems (heat pump
experience a plus), swimming pools, landscaping, and
- Applicants must furnish their own tools and have transportation
to pick up replacement parts and supplies from vendors.
- The applicant must be HVAC certified and CPO certified
- Applicant must have a CFC/EPA approved certification (or be
willing to obtain within 45 days of hire)
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) preferred.
Must be willing to obtain the CAMT if requested by
- Physical requirements include being able to lift up to 50 lbs.,
climb ladders and stairs, walk between buildings and on roofs,
stoop, kneel, and bend as well as have hand-eye coordination and
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all OSHA guidelines to
ensure the protection of themselves and their team.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word,
Excel, and Outlook
- Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with
prospects or residents.
- Must have the ability to travel to pick up replacement parts
and supplies from vendors.
- Other duties as required.
- The selected applicant will also be required to complete a drug
and background screening.
Work Hours: 40+hours a week, evenings, weekends, and on-call hours
are required as circumstances warrant.
Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Inc. (an entity within The
Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc.) is a full-service
professional property management firm specializing in the
management of multi-family housing properties nationwide.
Experience, professionalism, and loyalty are just a few of the many
things that set IRRES apart in the multifamily property management
arena. Building relationships is at the heart of everything we do.
Our communities feature a variety of styles to meet your needs with
updated appliances and finishes and resort-like clubhouses with
community rooms, pools, and gathering areas.
We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks and
drug screening is performed on all new hires, in accordance with
applicable laws and regulations.To the extent permitted by
applicable laws and regulations, the Company treats marijuana as an
illegal substance, and applicants may be denied employment if a new
hire tests positive for marijuana.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for
all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial, marital or
veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected
We are an E-Verify employer. Please click the following link to
Keywords: Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Tampa , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!