AML FIU Compliance Intermediate Analyst - Case Allocation Support (B11) (Hybrid)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Execution Intermediate Associate Analyst is an entry-level
position responsible for performing risk and compliance reviews in
coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The
overall objective is to assist in conducting reviews and analysis
on business cases.
- Assist in day to day case volume assessments and develop work
flow strategies for use by the Case Allocation Coordinator to
enhance case allocation and prioritization.
- Ensure distribution of cases is in adherence to FIU policies
- Monitor and verify case distributions throughout the month to
ensure completion and avoid duplication.
- Track the team's performance and report results to Senior
- Conduct analysis to assess aged cases and cases placed in
project or technical issue queues.
- Provide information necessary to understand trends and project
- Participate in special projects relating to case
- Create ad-hoc real-time status drop reports as needed.
- Ensure teams are completing case reviews in a timely manner
through distribution of metrics and status reports to Team Leads
- Communicate with senior management on compliance, legal and
business AML issues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- 2-5 years' relevant experience
- Knowledgeable in automated systems utilized for alert
monitoring and case workflow management
- Familiar with current FIU processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of AML regulations preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel formulas, knowledge of
Power Point, Outlook, and experience with the Internet and on-line
- Strong writing, analytical and communications skills. Must be
able to multitask and complete projects on time.
- Should be a self-starter and organized, and must have the
ability to work independently, without supervision.Education:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of
work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control -
Tampa Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$58,230.00 - $81,240.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Tampa , AML FIU Compliance Intermediate Analyst - Case Allocation Support (B11) (Hybrid), Professions , Gibsonton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!