Integration Analyst - Riverview, FL
Company: Bluegrace Logistics
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This role will be responsible for Designing and Implementing
data connections between external systems (such as the customers
ERP, TMS, or another system) with BlueGraces system(s). An
Integration Analyst will work closely with the customers IT team,
along with other Implementation/Business stakeholders, to Identify
the integration requirements while understanding system
capabilities and architecture limitations. This role may be
extended to Preparing design documentation, process maps, and
development work items.You should:
- Be able to work within a team environment and communicate
effectively to relay messages and propose new ideas to be more
- Be attentive to be able to understand ambiguous processes and
Simplify what is truly needed.
- Be able to work within short, yet mutually defined timelines.
The customer chose to work with us because we Pursue Outrageous
- Be comfortable with ever-changing requirements. Processes may
change throughout the integration implementation; youll need to
Embrace the Chaos, adapt, and productively speak to changes as they
- Enjoy working through complex issues without extensive
recognition when solving a challenging problem. Be Happy, Humble,
and Have Fun.What youll do:
- Review the customers current state business processes and
identify mid-level trigger points and/or processes that move an
order through the customers life cycle (entry through close).
- Effectively and Confidently speak with customer Management
teams through emails and meetings to communicate requirements, as
well as, discuss technical features and review API and/or EDI
documentation with the IT teams.
- Work collaboratively with our business team to determine the
optimal process flow to accommodate the requirements using a decent
understanding of the BlueGrace capabilities.
- Prepare design documentation, such as a Statement of Work
(SOW), process flows, mapping documents, and DevOps work
- Complete end-to-end testing scenarios with the customer, which
can involve reviewing sample requests to identify and meticulously
communicate discrepancies that would cause requests to fail.
- Manage Go-Live deployments/configurations and support requests
- Troubleshoot ongoing issues as they arise throughout the
- Support ad-hoc projects related to ongoing customer
- Excellent Organizational and Communication skills as you will
need to simultaneously manage multiple implementations.
- Basic understanding of APIs and SFTP protocols, with the
ability to read and follow JSON, XML, X12 (EDI), and CSV/XLS
- Familiarity with dev tools in a Support role, such as Postman,
Azure (tables, DevOps, queues, etc.), and SQL.
- Strong attention to detail for meeting specification
requirements, testing, and troubleshooting problems.
- Must have strong analytics capabilities to manage varying
levels of complexity with a process improvement mentality to
provide excellent technical and implementation supportPreferred
- Basic knowledge of reading and designing Process flows.
- General Logistics knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with
varying work styles, personalities, and positions
- Sound judgment, ability to analyze situations and information,
good problem solvingID: 2022-2909 External Company Name: BlueGrace
Logistics External Company URL: www.mybluegrace.com Street: 2846 S
Keywords: Bluegrace Logistics, Tampa , Integration Analyst - Riverview, FL, Professions , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!