Resource Optimization Analyst II
Location: Apollo Beach
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Title: Resource Optimization Center (ROC) Analyst II
Location - Virtual but commutable to one of the following MetLife
offices: Tampa,FL; Dayton, OH; Warwick, RI; Cary, NC
Excellent opportunity for a seasoned Command Center Analyst to join
a growing Resource Optimization Center (ROC) which supports MetLife
s Customer Solutions Center organization. The role of the ROC
Resource Management Analyst include the real-time monitoring of
call flow, agent resources, system heath and call center
performance. The ROC Resource Management Analyst will perform
analysis and develop solutions to improve the customer experience
and business results. This position is instrumental in driving both
operational efficiency and customer experience in MetLife s CSC
- Monitors internal and external call volume and call center
resources across the organization and manages resources ensuring
that appropriate productivity levels are maintained across all
- Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
- Assists leadership team in the identification, prioritization,
planning development, coordination, support, and execution of high
impact (immediate and long-term) improvement plans for effective
and sustainable cost savings.
- Perform network trouble-shooting to diagnose and isolate
complex telephony problems.
- Must be able to multi-task, have outstanding analytical
abilities, and work in a fast paced environment.
- Monitor system health and inbound/outbound telephony traffic
and process alerts and tickets.
- Incident Management Support - Manage escalated incidents
involving desktop hardware/software, call center telephony systems
and call center crisis management.
- Utilizes outstanding communication skills in leading bridges
with Sr. Leadership as liaison to business users of telephony
- Understanding of financial models and the impact that changes
the Contact Centers requirements has to budget.
- Perform statistical analysis to weight the financial impact of
decisions to ensure proposed changes are beneficial to both the
customer and the business.
- Researches and analyzes diversified data to draw valid
- Evaluates and implements new methods and techniques for
- Leads projects to continually improve processes by identifying,
sharing, implementing the best practices.
- Acts as team leader of various projects and participates on
teams implementing new improvement processes.
- Analyzes data and prepares recommendations and reports to drive
high-impact process improvement efforts.
- Work closely with forecasting and scheduling teams to ensure
proper hand off and feedback loop in place.
- Provide SME knowledge regarding WFM topics.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of WFM related experience with 3 years of previous
intraday management experience.
- Very strong knowledge with NICE IEX and advanced Microsoft
- Understanding of Avaya systems and administration of call
- Experience with AT&T Route-it and IVR.
- Understanding of networks and equipment related to the
networking of desktop and workgroup devices for initial triage and
- High level of comfort communicating with executive
- Ability to analyze data and develop action plans to address
- Broad knowledge of inbound contact center environments.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and
- 4-year college degree.
Resource Optimization Center
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we re leading the global transformation of an industry
we ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we
re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the
world s leading financial services companies, providing insurance,
annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its
individual and institutional customers navigate their changing
world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40
countries and holds leading market positions in the United States,
Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with
$642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31,
2021. We are ranked on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we
were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the
fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading
sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to
Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the "World's Most Admired
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive
culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to
help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified
candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For
further information about how to request a reasonable
accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing
a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or
domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship
status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 127219
Keywords: MetLife, Tampa , Resource Optimization Analyst II, Professions , Apollo Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!