Rotary/Fixed Wing Simulator Test Pilot
Company: CAE Simuflite
Posted on: November 11, 2019
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Command a clear understanding of all requirements for assigned
* Advise Training Solutions Group Leader about manning levels for
Fixed/Rotary-Winged projects and the employment of contract or
* Support to marketing for prospective Fixed/Rotary-Winged
* Operational input during the proposal stage for
* Act as Test Director for Fixed/Rotary-Winged projects
* Act as Project Pilot for some projects, as required
* Assist in the development of Training Needs Analyses for
* Assist in the development of different levels of products against
training requirements for Fixed/Rotary-Winged projects (Media
* Establish and develop training for departmental pilots
* Support of R&D activities related to Fixed/Rotary-Winged
* Plan for and participate in meetings and reviews as operational
subject matter expert for assigned programs. Meetings and reviews
are to include:
* Project Team Meetings (Weekly meetings with assigned staff).
* Support of Program Reviews (Monthly Program Reviews covering
schedule & financial)
* Customer Reviews (Author, coordinate, and lead presentations of
formal reviews with customers as required by assigned project)
* Participate in new business efforts, acting as operational
subject matter expert when called upon. Duties associated with new
* Training Task Analysis
* Training Media Analysis
* Technical Specification reviews
* Responses to Request for Proposal (RFP)
* Provide support for Program Managers on all operational
* Must be able to lead all test activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor s Degree required, engineering/technical degree
* Minimum of 6 years Operational Military Fixed/Rotary Winged
experience and/or experience as an Instructor Pilot
* MH-60 Romeo experience highly desired
* Must be able to apply aviation/technical knowledge to
troubleshoot aircraft systems during device testing.
* Commercial fixed wing or rotary wing license preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
All communications must be in English.
* Should be able to communicate orally in front of a small number
of people (deliver a presentation)
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Experience with Microsoft Project preferred
* Analytical math skills necessary to complete the required
* Incumbent should be familiar with and be able to operate on
simulation training devices.
* Incumbent should be familiar with and able to support Engineering
or Operations staff on any type and sub-component of training
* Must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage
policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking
and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall
not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees
not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside
company without management approval. All government and proprietary
information will be accessed and stored electronically on company
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
* Will be required to sit down for long lengths of time.
* Must be able to climb stairs to enter and exit a simulator
* Must be able to travel CONUS and to International sites for
periods up to 60-90 days.
* Routine travel required supporting site modifications and
installs (up to 50%)
* This job operates in a professional office environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
* Moderate to high levels of stress, associated with technical,
schedule, and customer issues are to be expected with this
* Extended work hours and occasional 2nd or 3rd shift assignments
are likely to be encountered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
WE ARE AN EOE/AA EMPLOYER AND GIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT TO
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION,
SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN,
DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. IF YOU D LIKE MORE
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EEO RIGHTS AS AN APPLICANT UNDER THE LAW,
PLEASE CLICK HERE EEO IS THE LAW POSTER.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION The contractor will
not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees
or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those
whose background and experience match the requirements of the role
will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE" (one passionate and
inclusive team), we re proud to work as one passionate,
boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality,
colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for
ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
Keywords: CAE Simuflite, Tampa , Rotary/Fixed Wing Simulator Test Pilot, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!