Field Support Specialist - Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Smiths Medical
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Description Smiths Medical has a positive impact on someone?s
life around the world every minute of every day.? In fact, over 240
people every minute benefit from a Smiths Medical product. Join us
and grow your career while being a part of our continued
success!Smiths Medical is currently hiring a?Field Support
Specialist - RN ?in Tampa, FL to support our Vascular Access
Account Managers.? The?FSS?will work closely with current customers
as well as potential customers as the clinical expert on the sales
team.?? The Vascular Access devices provide healthcare
professionals access to patients? vasculature for delivery and
withdrawal of fluid and medication, as well as devices to protect
health workers by helping prevent needle stick injuries.?We offer a
fun, fast-paced, inspiring and collaborative work environment with
opportunities to learn and contribute at all career levels.?
Innovation is part of who we are, with industry-leading products
across a broad spectrum of medical device categories and a strong
new product development pipeline.? Responsibilities
- Attend bi-weekly call-ins and pipeline calls initiated by
respective RBM. Attend team conference calls and regional meetings.
Provide updates and timelines for large projects.
- Work with established and prospective customers within assigned
territory to best utilize Company products and services for the
greatest value to customers and their patients. Value to customers
includes the following areas: Clinical, Financial, Reimbursement,
Quality, and Reliability in products and services.
- Proactively research, ask, listen, and clarify data in order to
gain insight regarding industry trends, gaps in product lines, and
product application information.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitive products, sales
messages, key competitive features and benefits and how this
relates to Smiths Medical line of products.
- Consistently work to improve personal knowledge of clinical
product applications and standards of care as it relates to
vascular access and to fully understand Smiths selling models in
order to become a greater value to customers and the Company.
- Effectively engage with prospective and existing customers to
provide scheduled and ?on demand? training on correct product usage
to create a culture of safety for patients and healthcare
- Provide product training and education for all phases of the
sales process (presales, evaluation, conversion, and ongoing
support) to facilitate successful product adoption and drive
- Work with the Marketing Department to provide coordinated
selling efforts on current products and to provide end user
feedback on new or existing products during initial roll-out phase
or ongoing development of commercialized portfolios.
- Provide on-the-job training of Smiths Medical products in the
field for new and existing representatives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key hospital
accounts, coordinate evaluations and conversion activity with local
Smiths Medical Account Managers.
- To ensure effective promotion and sales support of the Smiths
Medical product portfolio within a defined geographic area
- RN Degree Required
- Valid RN license
- Must have 1-3 years prior experience in acute care clinical
- Must be able to travel 75% ? Preferred Qualifications
- BSN - Preferred
- Employment experience with Medical device company
- Knowledge of medical device or related industry sales and
marketing policies and procedures, reimbursement/financial
protocols, and an understanding of customer business.
- Effective prospecting, selling, and negotiating skills in the
medical device or related industry, including networking and
- Effective and creative customer problem solving skills.
- Training skills required to effectively train customers and
demonstrate Company products and services.
- Proven effective verbal, written, and presentation
- Demonstrated analytical and financial skills to identify
patterns and draw conclusions from data and correlate data with
- Advanced computer and Office skills ? Outlook, PowerPoint,
Excel, and Word Salary & Benefits In addition to a competitive
compensation package, Smiths Medical offers a comprehensive benefit
package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k. Field Support
Specialists are provided a company car, phone, computer and other
expenses while traveling including hotel and meal allowances per
company policy. About Us Smiths is always looking for curious
minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a
challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make
the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected.?
We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards
during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things
differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always
Today we're an aligned global business of five divisions and around
22,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of millions every year
across five vibrant global markets.?
In Smiths Medical, one of the five divisions of Smiths Group, we
touch the lives of millions of people every day. Our colleagues are
focused on providing innovative, lifesaving solutions for patients
around the world.
So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out
on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great
career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a
better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.We
believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a
company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal
consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic
status, disability, age, or any other legally protected
characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with
values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate,
support, and embrace diversity.
Keywords: Smiths Medical, Tampa , Field Support Specialist - Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!