Care Coordinator - LTC
Company: Met Life
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Job Location: Tampa, FLRole Value Proposition:Evaluates long-term
care claims and exercises independent judgment, discretion and
critical analysis to reach reasonable claims determinations that
are in accordance with contract provisions and time service
- Manages assigned caseload with limited supervision.
- Provides timely, balanced and accurate claims reviews,
documentation and recommended decisions in a time sensitive and
fast paced environment.
- Compiles file documentation requiring extensive policy and
- Identifies information and resources needed to make benefit
- Communicates decisions to policyholders and or their
representatives in both verbal and written form.
- Clarifies and reconciles inconsistencies.
- Conducts in depth detailed information-gathering phone calls
that obtain medical condition details and other
information.Essential Business Experience and Technical
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated critical thinking in activities requiring
analysis, investigation, and/or planning.
- Strong Letter writing/Microsoft Word
- 2 years related business experience; claims, customer service,
medical, long term care
- High School Diploma
- Strong customer satisfaction focus.Preferred:
- Bachelor s degree
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
- 2 years of disability claims experience.At MetLife, we re
leading the global transformation of an industry we ve long
defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we re dedicated
to making a difference in the lives of our customers. MetLife is a
proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to
attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse
and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal
employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based
on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or
domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship
status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.MetLife maintains a drug-free
workplace.For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button.
You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon
completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email
verifying you have successfully applied to the job.Requisition #:
Keywords: Met Life, Tampa , Care Coordinator - LTC, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!