Company: Met Life
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Job Location : United States : Tampa : Florida Role Value
Proposition:Global Technology & Operations (GTO) includes over
17,000 associates across 42 countries Service our customers in
operations and global customer call centers where we deliver global
support services, including global real estate, global corporate
security, and global innovation. This role, for an Administrator
II, will perform core processing and administrative functions
including day to day client services and administrative support to
customers and responding to client requests. Perform significant
financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner, process
individual and corporate account transactions, and prepare reports
for internal and external customers. Key Responsibilities:
- Maintains data integrity, facilitates cash flow transactions of
Separate Accounts, and provides reporting services on account
- Provides relationship and account management services to key
clients and National Accounts.
- Handle complex issues and resolve non-routine customer
questions and escalations.
- Perform complex tasks independently.
- Establish and maintain positive and professional relationships
with external clients and respond to requests for information,
serve as point of contact for client.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.Essential
Business Experience and Technical Skills:Required:
- High School diplomas
- 1+ yrs. related experiencePreferred:
- Bachelor s degree
- 3+ yrs. related experience
- FINRA Series 6 preferred
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Strong problem
solving and analysis.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization.
- Basic knowledge of group products, services and systems.
- Strong customer satisfaction focus. At MetLife, we re leading
the global transformation of an industry we ve long defined. United
in purpose, diverse in perspective, we re dedicated to making a
difference in the lives of our customers. MetLife is a proud equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting,
retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and
inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal
employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based
on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or
domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship
status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.MetLife maintains a drug-free
workplace.For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button.
You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon
completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email
verifying you have successfully applied to the job.Requisition #:
Keywords: Met Life, Tampa , Administrator, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!