Company: THE WESTIN TAMPA HARBOUR ISLAN
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Location: US-FL-Tampa# of Openings: 3Category: Front DeskPosition
Type: Temporary Full-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
Escape to The Westin Tampa Waterside, situated on a unique
landscaped island in downtown Tampa. Adjacent to the Tampa
Convention Center, our location is convenient for business and
leisure travelers alike. Our associates enjoy free meals, free dry
cleaning of uniforms, incredible benefits and a fun work
environment. Come and see why we are the employer of choice in
Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest
experience during arrival and departure.
- Show guests to room assisting with their luggage.
- Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel,
hours of operation, and answer all questions about these facilities
and other hotel questions.
- Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
- Maintain the designated station in the lobby, standing alert to
be easily summoned for fronts.
- Open doors and greet guests in a friendly and courteous
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bell stand, lobby and baggage
room. Keep lobby door and windows clean when not busy with
- Post the daily events board and entertainment board in the
- Maintain an open communication line through all shifts by
proper use of intershift log.
- Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
- Perform pick ups and drop-offs at the airport for the guests in
a timely and friendly manner and inspect vehicles.
- May perform the duties of a valet as required.
- Assist front desk with key inventory twice weekly.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with guests, respond to questions,
knowledge of hotel service, local area events and activities.
- Ability to drive vans, limousines and automobiles. Must have an
excellent driving record as verified by a Motor Vehicle Report with
or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to ascertain information from luggage tags and claim
checks to write numbers and names on claim checks and rooming
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages,
boxes and luggage with sufficient manual dexterity in both hands to
be able to load and unload luggage up to 75 lbs. with or without
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform
essential job functions with or without reasonable
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling and/or
walking with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: THE WESTIN TAMPA HARBOUR ISLAN, Tampa , Door Attendant, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!