Compliance Advisor Lead
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Purpose of JobLeads and motivates cross-functional team members in
strategy development and implementation of compliance solutions.
Independently performs complex and often unique work assignments
and problem resolution within a CoSA and enterprise projects.
Serves as the subject matter expert to ensure documents, projects,
processes, and product initiatives comply with regulatory and legal
requirements and enterprise policy.Job RequirementsTasks:
- Reviews laws and regulations for business impact and completes
- Leads and motivates cross functional team members in strategy
development and implementation of compliance solutions.
- Utilizes advanced leadership and collaborative skills in
interacting with compliance stakeholders or regulatory
- Fosters cooperation across team and organizational units.
- Builds consensus and morale through understanding of underlying
team dynamics and by promoting development of team
- Anticipates and identifies future needs, opportunities and
potential solutions, and leads cross-functional teams through the
problem resolution process.
- Directs analyses and root cause identification; develops and
recommends compliance solutions impacting the enterprise.
- Establishes aggressive goals for the organization and monitors
to ensure achievement.
- Provides compliance input on business action plans, projects or
- Advises senior management on issues and has authority to make
project related decisions.
- Develops, designs and delivers compliance strategies to senior
leadership; negotiates solutions with leadership.
- Develops and delivers all types of messages effectively.
- Ensures proper implementation of business requirements and
identifies outstanding compliance issues.
- Develops action plans for advancing compliance initiatives and
for resolving outstanding compliance issues.
- Anticipates how the organization must adapt to changes in the
industry to sustain competitive advantage.
- Applies expert knowledge of the business, its products and
- Maintains expert knowledge of the competitive/regulatory
landscape and the company's key challenges.
- Serves as the primary resource for cross-functional team
members on escalated issues of a unique nature.
- Serves as the technical expert, providing direction to others
on complex issues, and mentoring team members.
- Demonstrates awareness of personal leadership style and works
to achieve quality results by motivating and inspiring highly
skilled team of compliance professionals.
- Builds processes and relationships that facilitate productive
- Coordinates and responds to regulatory requirements and
requests, and ensures the execution of conduct examinations.
- Accountable for achieving business objectives and results;
provides guidance to cross-functional team members to ensure goal
achievement and team success.Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum
required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years of industry experience.
- 3 years of leadership experience.
- Expert knowledge of relevant regulatory data sources.
- Expert knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations. Expert
knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- Subject-matter-expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to
include Word, Excel and Powerpoint.*Qualifications may warrant
placement in a different job level.*When you apply for this
position, you will be required to answer some initial questions.
This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the
questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and
you will not be able to change your responses.The above description
reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits
packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or
casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision
plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals. USAA also offers a
variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage
your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two
company stores and three fitness centers.Copyright 2019 USAA.USAA
is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives
consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, veteran status or any other legally
protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your
EEO rights as an applicant under the law, click here for/. For USAA
s Affirmative Action and EEO statement, please. Furthermore, USAA
makes hiring decisions compliant with the Fair Chance Initiative
for Hiring Ordinance (LAMC 189.00).USAA provides equal opportunity
to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans.
If you need a reasonable accommodation, please emailor call
1-800-210-USAA and select option 3 for assistance.USAA means United
Services Automobile Association and its. Banks Member FDIC.
Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA
Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers. Associated
topics: attorney, compliance department, compliance office,
corporate attorney, counsel, court, courtroom, legal affairs, legal
department, market Associated topics: attorney, compliance
department, compliance office, corporate attorney, counsel, court,
courtroom, legal affairs, legal department, market
Keywords: USAA, Tampa , Compliance Advisor Lead, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!