Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment Our Exciting Work Environment:
The Tampa International Airport is publicly owned by Hillsborough
County Aviation Authority and its located six miles west of
Downtown Tampa. The airport currently serves 80 non-stop
destinations, including international service to the Bahamas,
Canada, Germany, Mexico, Panama, Switzerland, United Kingdom,
Caribbean and hosts charters to Cuba regularly. Delaware North
Travel Hospitality operates several full service and several quick
service restaurants such as Rum Fish, Four Green Fields, New York
New York, Auntie Ann s, Mise en Place and several more!!
Job Title: Host Person
Job Code(s): 1880
Job Family: Food & Beverage
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Greets and seats guests in accordance with Company s GuestPath
Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational
- Reviews floor plan and reservation book daily; creates seating
- Sets up the Host station according to checklist.
- Greets guests and seats them at tables or in waiting areas
- Seats guests according to seating chart, server rotation and
guest preference and provides guests with menus.
- Maintains control of the seating and wait times
- Cleans and maintains Host station; contributes to the
cleanliness of the dining and bar areas.
- Inspects dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and
- Answers any guest questions regarding service, and provides
general assistance for guests and employees.
- Speaks with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and
service, and responds to complaints.
- Thanks guests as they are leaving
- Answers restaurant telephone line during assigned hours of
- Performs other duties as assigned Non-essential Functions:
- Resets tables after guests leave
- Assists as needed with general cleaning, removing and emptying
garbage, bussing tables, and re-stocking supplies and food product.
Education & Experience:
- Prior experience in guest service environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s
GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain a high energy level in a fast paced
environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Capable of performing specified procedures and following
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and co-workers Physical Requirements:
- Ability to remain on feet for entire length of shift
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Frequent walking, bending, lifting, reaching, and
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to read seating chart and
communicate with guests Environmental Working Conditions:
- Indoor, climate-controlled restaurant environment
- May occasionally be exposed to variable temperatures depending
on the seasonNothing in this job description restricts the
management s right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: camarera, camarero, dining room attendant, food
and beverage server, host, hostess, restaurant server, servidor,
steward, wait staff
Keywords: Delaware North, Tampa , Host Person, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!