Compliance Advisor Senior - Bank and Enterprise Stress Testing
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Compliance
Advisor Senior - Bank and Enterprise Stress Testing for our San
Antonio, Tampa, Phoenix or Colorado Springs location.
Guides and facilitates cross-functional teams in the strategy
development and implementation of compliance solutions.
Independently performs complex work assignments and problem
resolution within a Compliance and enterprise-wide projects.
Reviews laws and regulations for business impact and completes risk
assessments. Identifies compliance opportunities and potential
solutions. We are currently seeking a talented Compliance Advisor
Senior- Bank and Enterprise Stress Testing for our San Antonio, TX
and Remote locations.Job Requirements
- Serves as the subject matter expert to ensure documents,
projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory
and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s), and provides
recommendations that influence business solutions.
- Fosters cooperation across team and organizational units.
- Builds consensus and morale through understanding of underlying
team dynamics and by promoting development of team
- Provides compliance input on business action plans, projects or
- Provides insight and guides management on issues.
- Utilizes strong leadership and collaboration skills interacting
with project teams, regulatory agencies, and team members.
- Responsible for project management by leading and influencing
cross functional enterprise or compliance teams.
- Ensures proper implementation of business requirements and
identifies outstanding compliance issues.
- Identifies potential compliance risks and coordinates with
appropriate Compliance staff.
- Reviews implementation planning for new laws and regulations
and ensures appropriate parties have been engaged.
- Leads efforts to improve standardization and efficiency of
responses to regulators.
- Applies advanced knowledge of the business, its products and
- Offers recommendations and makes project related decisions
within scope of work assignment.
- Develops and delivers all types of messages effectively.
- Conveys information and position clearly, concisely, logically
and in an organized manner.
- Serves as a mentor to peers and team members for assigned area
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues of an
- Mentors and enhances compliance staff knowledge
- Demonstrates awareness of personal leadership style and works
to achieve quality results by motivating and inspiring highly
skilled team of compliance professionals.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a degree.
- 6 or more years relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant regulatory data sources.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and Powerpoint.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a
different job level.*When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions. This will take
approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not
be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to
change your responses.Preferred
- Experience with Federal Reserve, and OCC regulatory guidance
related to Bank and Enterprise Stress Testing.
- 5 or more years of experience at a financial services-related
- Extensive experience advising on compliance or risk strategies
needed to address regulatory guidance.
- Knowledge of Federal Reserve and OCC expectations for effective
- Experience completing compliance risk assessments.
- Experience with compliance reporting.
- Experience developing compliance risk monitoring strategies.The
above description reflects the details considered necessary to
describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of
the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible
business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical,
dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building
programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing
education will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation
assistance isavailable for this position.For Internal
Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current position (from date
of hire or date of placement), or must have manager s approval
prior to posting.Last day for internal candidatesto apply to the
opening is 02/19/19 by 11:59 pm CST time. Associated topics:
analyze, business analyst, business systems analyst, financial
analyst, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, inspect,
investment analyst, market, valuation analyst
Keywords: USAA, Tampa , Compliance Advisor Senior - Bank and Enterprise Stress Testing, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!