Compliance Advisor Senior
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Purpose of JobGuides and facilitates cross-functional teams in the
strategy development and implementation of compliance solutions.
Independently performs complex work assignments and problem
resolution within a CoSA and enterprise-wide projects. Reviews laws
and regulations for business impact and completes risk assessments.
Identifies compliance opportunities and potential solutions.Job
- Serves as the subject matter expert to ensure documents,
projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory
and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s), and provides
recommendations that influence business solutions.
- Fosters cooperation across team and organizational units.
- Builds consensus and morale through understanding of underlying
team dynamics and by promoting development of team
- Provides compliance input on business action plans, projects or
- Provides insight and guides management on issues.
- Utilizes strong leadership and collaboration skills interacting
with project teams, regulatory agencies, and team members.
- Responsible for project management by leading and influencing
cross functional enterprise or compliance teams.
- Ensures proper implementation of business requirements and
identifies outstanding compliance issues.
- Identifies potential compliance risks and coordinates with
appropriate Compliance staff.
- Reviews implementation planning for new laws and regulations
and ensures appropriate parties have been engaged.
- Leads efforts to improve standardization and efficiency of
responses to regulators.
- Applies advanced knowledge of the business, its products and
- Offers recommendations and makes project related decisions
within scope of work assignment.
- Develops and delivers all types of messages effectively.
- Conveys information and position clearly, concisely, logically
and in an organized manner.
- Serves as a mentor to peers and team members for assigned area
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues of an
- Mentors and enhances compliance staff knowledge
- Demonstrates awareness of personal leadership style and works
to achieve quality results by motivating and inspiring highly
skilled team of compliance professionals.Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum
required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.Minimum Experience:
- 6 or more years relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant regulatory data sources.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and Powerpoint.
- *Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level.*The above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.When you apply for
this position, you will be required to answer some initial
questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin
the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time
and you will not be able to change your responses.At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.USAA also offers a variety of on-site services
and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life,
including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness
centers.USAA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran status or any
other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more
information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law,
click here for / . For USAA s Affirmative Action and EEO statement,
please . Furthermore, USAA makes hiring decisions compliant with
the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (LAMC 189.00).USAA
provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable
accommodation, please email or call 1-800-210-USAA and select
option 3 for assistance.USAA means United Services Automobile
Association and its . Banks Member FDIC. Investments provided by
USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial Advisors
Inc., both registered broker dealers. Associated topics: business,
company, compliance office, corporate attorney, court, courtroom,
internal, legal affairs, legal department, llp
Keywords: USAA, Tampa , Compliance Advisor Senior, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!