Funder - Tampa
Company: Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Posted on: June 15, 2019
With over 150 locations and 1,800 employees, PRMG is one of the
largest independently owned Mortgage Banks in the nation. We are
well positioned to experience exponential growth in 2019 and many
years to come. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to
join our fulfillment team as a Funder. If you are looking to work
with a talented team and expand your career, then PRMG is the place
for you! Apply now!
Job Summary:Manages all clerical tasks necessary to facilitate
timely funding and warehousing of loans after underwriting. The
duties for Wholesale Funder include, but are not limited to, those
described below. Essential Job Functions:
- Communication: Liaises among borrowers, investors and escrow
companies to coordinate document preparation, loan signing, funding
and recording of documents.
- Organization: Ensures loan files are complete with all
outstanding issues addressed prior to submission for funding.
- Coordination: Coordinates funding requests and follows up for
required documentation and conditions for all pre- and post-closing
- Equipment: Uses such office equipment as computer terminals,
copiers and FAX machines.
- Physical: Sits for extended time periods. Hearing and vision
within normal ranges.
- Compiles loan documentation and ensures that all conditions and
requirements for closing are met.
- Prepares and routes closing document packages, including loan
docs and escrow instructions to appropriate destinations.
- Maintains document mailing/conversation log, and funding
- Ensures warehouse files arrive in central office within one
business day of funding.
- Identify and review problem files and take corrective action to
facilitate funding; inform manager on status of problem files,
requesting assistance if necessary.
- Minimum one to two years of loan funding and drawing loan docs
(or comparable experience.) Skills:
- Strong interpersonal-communication and business-relationship
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-through
- Excellent analytical, written communication and verbal
- Technologically proficient
- Proven negotiating skills and forecasting capabilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent Travel:
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc. (PRMG) provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, PRMG complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Tampa , Funder - Tampa, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!