Compliance Advisor I
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Purpose of JobReviews laws and regulations for business impact and
completes risk assessments. Under minimal supervision, performs
moderately complex to complex work assignments and problem
resolution within a CoSA and enterprise-wide projects. Guides the
business on compliance strategy implementation in the pursuit of
business solutions.Job RequirementsTasks:
- Conducts reviews of laws and regulations for business
- Completes accurate risk assessments, develops recommendations
and coordinates with appropriate counsel.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on
escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Utilizes strong leadership skills in interacting with counsel,
customers or team members.
- Builds processes and relationships that facilitate productive
- Provides compliance input on business action plans, projects or
- Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root
cause(s), and provides information to the business or project
- Serves as the subject matter expert to ensure documents,
projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory
and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Provides industry knowledge and/or skills expertise for work
- Identifies outstanding compliance issues and oversees proper
implementation of business requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of how own area links to other key areas
of the company and identifies new ways of doing business.
- Monitors and assures compliance with regulatory requirements
reporting and maintains relationships with regulatory agencies as
- Coordinate and responds to regulatory requirements and
- Conducts compliance assessments through self assessment program
and examinations.Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum
required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.Minimum Experience:
- 4 or more or more years relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant regulatory data sources.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and Powerpoint.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a
different job level.*The above description reflects the details
considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job
and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the
work requirements that may be performed in the job.When you apply
for this position, you will be required to answer some initial
questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin
the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time
and you will not be able to change your responses.At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.USAA also offers a variety of on-site services
and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life,
including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness
centers.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.Copyright 2019 USAA.USAA is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran
status or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like
more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the
law, click here for / . For USAA s Affirmative Action and EEO
statement, please . Furthermore, USAA makes hiring decisions
compliant with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
(LAMC 189.00).USAA provides equal opportunity to qualified
individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a
reasonable accommodation, please email or call 1-800-210-USAA and
select option 3 for assistance.USAA means United Services
Automobile Association and its . Banks Member FDIC. Investments
provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial
Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers. Associated topics:
attorney corporate, business, compliance, compliance office,
corporate, counsel, lawyer, legal affairs, legal department,
Keywords: USAA, Tampa , Compliance Advisor I, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!