Senior Living Customer Care
Company: Hiring Companies
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Location: Tampa, FLCategory: Customer Service/SupportOverview
This is a remote independent contractor role which provides
compassionate customer care support through inbound calls and
outbound calls. The work assists seniors and their families to find
senior living care. You'll place outbound calls to family members
who have recently inquired online regarding placement services,
matching them with appropriate online tools or a Senior Living
Advisor. The job focuses on compassionate interactions. Listening
to the needs of the recipient or family member is of upmost
importance. Works in a fast-paced, work at home, customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to independently research, navigate and locate answers
from webpages and resources in a variety of different
- Ability to effectively communicate, based on a customer's frame
- Demonstrate a sincere desire to assist customers, putting their
As an independent contractor, you must be able to work at least 20
hours a week on this program during the client's operating
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer
service role, such as a call center, retail or similar
- Have achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or
knowledge. Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS
versions and/or Mac OS versions.
- Experience in senior care industry preferred, or a strong
desire to learn about senior care.
- Technical Skills: Proficient, data-entry skills. Ability to
achieve a "Meets Expectations" rating or higher on scorecard.
- Problem Solving/Analysis: Ability to solve problems through
systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment. Have a
realistic understanding of relevant issues.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks,
adjust to priorities and learn systems- all within time constraints
and with available resources. Must be detail-oriented.
- Multitasking/Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to
meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
- Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of
complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound
- Independent Thinking/Self-initiative: Critical thinker with
ability to focus on things that matter most to achieve outcomes.
Commitment to produce outcomes without direction and capable of
finding necessary resources.
- Empathy/Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior, exhibiting
a helping approach that includes listening, patience, respect and
empathy for another's position.
- Coping/Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of
situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and
mature problem-solving approach are required.
- Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multisystem
Microsoft environment-using Word, Outlook, intranet, the internet
and software applications.
- Communication/People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade
others under positive or negative circumstances. Adapt to different
styles, listen critically and collaborate.
- Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies
and procedures. Exhibit high motivation.
- Quality Orientation: Accomplishes tasks by considering all
areas involved, no matter how small. Shows concern for all aspects
of the job. Motivated toward constantly improving. Sets high
standards for self-performance. Takes responsibility and
accountability for successfully completing assignments or
Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully
pass a background check to work. The background check will consist
of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender
Registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing in
California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Working
Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an
independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment.
Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on
your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you
receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim
against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay,
sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker's
compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment
insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.
Keywords: Hiring Companies, Tampa , Senior Living Customer Care, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!