Senior Digital Support Lead
Company: Twenty Eighty Inc
Posted on: February 14, 2019
MILLER HEIMAN GROUP
There is a good chance you already know the Miller Heiman name as one of the most well-known and respected brands in the sales and service training industry. But what you may not know is how we have reinvented ourselves and now we have set out to reinvent the industry.
At Miller Heiman Group, we have a proud legacy--built on a combination of the most experienced people in the business and the most trusted solutions in the market, built on historic brands such as Miller Heiman, Huthwaite, AchieveGlobal, Impact Learning Systems, and solutions like SPIN(R) Selling Conversations, Strategic Selling(R), Professional Selling Skills(R), and Conceptual Selling(R). But innovation rules business today so we invite you to experience the bold, powerful and innovative NEW Miller Heiman Group. With newly designed solutions, technology that only we can deliver, and the world's leading research on sales performance, you'll see innovation in how we think, and how we drive profitable sales with our customers.
The Impact You Will Have:
The Senior Digital Support Lead shares in the responsibility for oversight and continuing operation of various Learning Management Systems and learning platforms to ensure seamless execution to serve the learning needs of the organization and our clients. This position also works closely with the Product Development, Client Success and Client Engagement teams globally. The Senior DSS must be able to work with minimal direction from the management team, as well as provide support for issues escalated from our help desk. S/he will be also responsible for answering questions from internal and external customers.
What You\'ll Need:
* Bachelor's Degree or at least 5 years direct work experience related to Learning Technology or Learning and Development
* Excellent personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office
* Proficiency with varied software and related applications
* Prior experience performing QA in a Sandbox/UAT environment preferred
* Experience with course design, modern learning, and online education
* Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS), including Net Dimensions, Skill soft, Intrepid; systems training or support preferred
* Proficiency with Relational Databases, GUI, HTML, Microsoft Office, FTP, SQL, OLAP & Adobe Creative Suite
* Excellent customer service, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
* Process driven - Ability to create best practice, repeatable processes to ensure consistency in the digital support function space
What You Get:
* Access to some of the richest professional development programs as a part of theTwentyEighty group of businesses.
* A variety of benefits depending on your global region. Programs may include health benefits, life insurance, income protection and retirement savings plans with employer contributions to assist with your health & financial security today and in the years ahead.
* Access to health benefits and wellness programs for employees and families. Depending on your region, you may have access to onsite fitness facilities, a wellness stipend program or company-sponsored wellness events.
* The ability to work in a flexible work environment.
* Professional development support as we want YOU to be successful in your career. Our team will work with you to establish the goals you are trying to achieve in your profession.
A Day in the Life:
* Update and maintain current learning platforms, ensuring consistency and quality across platforms
* Deliver supporting documents and facilitate walk-through meetings with clients to review site, documents, and answer questions to ensure a smooth implementation of digital solutions
* Serve as point of escalation for digital support products
* Train cross-functional teams in our digital platforms and offerings
* Assist in deployment of new programs as they are brought to market
* Implement and configure new client instances on various digital platforms
* Leverage experience with SCORM and AICC standards as well as coding to manipulate courseware as needed to operate correctly on numerous LMS environments
* Respond to feature and functionality questions from various channels, including both internal and external customers and vendors
* Communicate launch expectations with client and ensure client is on track with deliverables
* Gather and analyze feedback; review and propose potential product improvements/respond to concerns
* Support training initiatives by designing materials and job aids for digital programs and systems use.
* Function as liaison with in-house personnel and outside vendors and clients to assist in the evaluation of technical needs
* Provide consultation as a technical resource during project scoping
* Provide support for consolidating digital platforms while ensuring maximum learner and customer satisfaction
* Create best practices across the firm's digital support function
TwentyEighty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TwentyEighty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Twenty Eighty Inc, Tampa , Senior Digital Support Lead, Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!