Cashier (Tampa Airport)
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentOur Exciting Work Environment:The Tampa International Airport is publicly owned by Hillsborough County Aviation Authority and its located six miles west of Downtown Tampa. The airport currently serves 80 non-stop destinations, including international service to the Bahamas, Canada, Germany, Mexico, Panama, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Caribbean and hosts charters to Cuba regularly. Delaware North Travel Hospitality will be operating several full service and several quick service restaurants such as Rum Fish, Four Green Fields, New York New York, Auntie Ann s,Chick-fil-A, Mise en Place and several more!!Position Summary Under the direction of the Stand Manager or Level Supervisor, serves food and beverage concessions in accordance with the Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards. Essential Functions:Food & Beverage Service duties Greets guests approaching stand Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines Records all waste. Acquaints guests with items for sale and uses suggestive selling techniques Participates in set-up of stand, arranges inventory, notifies Stand Lead of any inventory deficiency or shortages Performs clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment. Performs other duties as assigned.Cashier duties Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed. Collects the proper money for food and beverage items; processes credit card or determines correct change for guests. Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shiftNon-essential Functions: Prepares food products in stand according to Company standards and specifications Shows flexibility by rotating to other stands when necessary.Education & Experience:
- No experience required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment Physical Requirements:
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds. Environmental Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces *Nothing in this job description restricts the management s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time. Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Associated topics: bartender, bistro, cashier, cashier front end, counter man, greeter, host, restaurant, seater, valet
Keywords: Delaware North, Tampa , Cashier (Tampa Airport), Other , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!