Manufacturing Associate Core Injection Operator 1st Shift
Company: Siemens Energy
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Gas ServicesOur Gas Services division offers Low-emission power
generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low
emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof,
steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities
through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the
fleet.Check out this video to learn more about our Gas Service
business How You'll Make an Impact
- Sets up and operate injection molding machines
- Responsible for set-up and troubleshooting operations of
injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Ensures the correct practice is pulled up on the production
system screen while performing the injection operation
- Plans and lays out work, prepares components or semi-products,
and monitors related hand-stock.
- Processes the components or semi-products/products according to
engineering specifications and quality standards.
- Understand and set up tool with air, hydraulics, and cores
- Troubleshoot and dial in processes for injection molding
- Use lifting devices to remove/install dies.
- Monitor and maintain good documentation practices
- Adjust machines, set controls, and perform troubleshooting as
required by quality criteria
- Handle die carefully to prevent damage. (Never use metal
instruments on the inside die surface)
- Maintain the flow and quality of parts produced
- Clean and maintain molding machines and equipment for
organization and safetyWhat You Bring
- High school graduate or GED.
- 1+ years of experience in plastic or ceramic injection mold
- Knowledge of plastic or ceramics materials and their processing
- Experience with Inspection Equipment (calipers, pin gauges,
etc.) using the metric system.
- Able to perform math functions using the metric system
- Ability to read Engineering instructions.
- A background with plastics or ceramics extrusions, injection
molds, or blow molds.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the
United States (not requiring employer sponsored work authorization
now or in the future for employment in the United States).About the
TeamThrough our Generation division, we enhance and innovate
conventional and renewable power supply. Currently, we're reducing
carbon emissions of existing assets and developing technologies
that transform power generation applications.What's it like to work
at Siemens Energy? Take a look: Who is Siemens Energy?At Siemens
Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet
the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our
climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we
not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community,
but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the
environment.Our global team is committed to making sustainable,
reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries
of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that
encourages our search for people who will support our focus on
decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.Our
Commitment to DiversityLucky for us, we are not all the same.
Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our
combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities.
Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic
background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We
energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based
on our differences.Rewards
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Great Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave Regional EEO Statement - Automatically populated
by the system in the job posting
Keywords: Siemens Energy, Tampa , Manufacturing Associate Core Injection Operator 1st Shift, Other , Gibsonton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...