Company: Siemens Energy
Posted on: March 16, 2023
A Snapshot of Your Day The Manufacturing Associate performs
manufacturing tasks to help produce parts for gas turbine engines
such as, materials mixing, machinery operation, data capture and
analysis. Primarily responsible for the molding, machining, and
manual finishing processes. How You'll Make an Impact
- Cleaning and preparation of molds for use with ceramic
- Casting and curing of ceramic materials in molds while closely
adhering to required process parameters.
- De-molding and inspection of parts.
- Process data gathering and providing process feedback to
- May include hand finishing of parts with powered or manual
finishing tools, grinders, files, etc.
- Use manufacturing equipment and in-process instrumentation to
manufacture products in accordance with customer specifications,
company policy and safety regulations.
- Actively support product definition/design changes within
- Light maintenance duties and cleaning will be assigned as part
of the proper care and safe operation of your work center. What You
- HS Diploma and up to 1 year experience in related field.
- Attendance and Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on
- Dependability: Responds to instruction and management
direction, takes ownership for own actions, keeps commitments,
completes tasks on time or notifies supervisor of challenges.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work
performed. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality, and
monitors work to ensure product quality.
- Quantity: Meets productivity standards, completes work in a
timely manner and strives to increase efficiency.
- Safety: Observes safety and security protocols. Reports
potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials as
directed by following documented procedures.
- Collaboration: Balances team and individual responsibilities;
exhibits objectivity and willingness to others' views! Gives and
welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit
and puts success of team above own interests. Supports everyone's
efforts to succeed!
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal
with problems involving a few defined variables in standardized
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored
work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa
sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers. Gas Services
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation
through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power
generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and
generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service
offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet. Check
out this video to learn more about our Gas Service business Who is
Siemens Energy? At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy
technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+
countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than
92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for
over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our
technology to help protect people and the environment. Our global
team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable
energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We
uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search
for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new
technologies, and energy transformation. Our Commitment to
Diversity Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity,
we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative
energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy
celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender,
age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of
society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave
Keywords: Siemens Energy, Tampa , Manufacturing Associate, Other , Gibsonton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...