Unarmed Port Security Officer - SIGN-ON BONUS - 3rd Shift - PT
Company: Martinez and Company
Posted on: January 24, 2023
MARITIME FACILITIES UNARMED SECURITY OFFICER POSITION - D
LICENSE & TWICNOW HIRINGW/ SIGN ON BONUS*$250Part-time New
Officers! ** ADDITIONAL $500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR OVERNIGHT 3RD SHIFT
POSITION *FREEMaritime Port Security
Trainingprovided!Compensation:$14.50 - $17.00 Hourly Employment
Type:Part-Time 3rd ShiftShift Days Available:Monday to Wednesday &
Thursday to SundayShift Times Available: 19:00-07:00Apply to be a
part of our Critical Infrastructure Security Team to protect our
Homeland.Seeking highly professionally trained State of Florida
Class D Unarmed Officers as a Security Officer for the Port of
Tampa Bay. Selected Security Officers must be highly reliable, able
to follow directions, and capable of exercising good judgment.
These positions are in the ports of Hillsborough County. If you
need a reliable income and want to be part of a team that will make
a difference,Apply Today!Must meet the following Minimum
Qualifications and Education(Minimum Qualifications MUST be
attained before the recruitment start date.):
- In possession of an approved Florida Class "D" license from the
- Required to hold a Maritime Security Officer Position,
youMUSTbe In possession of, or be willing and able to apply for,
the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (T.W.I.C.).
Additional Details at
- Ability to obtain a copy of Graduation Diploma from High School
or possession of state valid GED Certificate.
- Have a Valid Driver's license and clean driving history.
- Minimum one (1) years work experience in security or
- Ability to work flexible schedules including days, overnights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Possess reliable, personally owned transportation and the
ability to commute to various job sites as assigned.
- 24/7 Smartphone (Android, iPhone, or Windows) and Computer
- Basic Computer Skills with an emphasis on emailing, web
browsing, MS Word, and Adobe PDF.
- Ability to work well individually and with little or no
managerial oversight. Self-motivated and resourceful. Able to
prioritize and accomplish job-related goals and tasks with minimal
direction based on training and experience.
- Strong English communication skills, including Reading and
Writing: Ability to read and interpret complex instructions and
procedures; including SOPs, post orders, statutes, laws, and
- Ability to safely work in a variety of work environments
including commercial and industrial locations.
- Ability to obtain personal uniform items as necessary.
- Must be in good physical condition, capable of walking up and
downstairs in limited spaced areas, work in traffic control areas,
and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a neat, professional appearance and come to work in
complete and clean assigned uniform, including being able to cover
any tattoos normally exposed in uniform and maintain grooming
standards (hair, nails, beards, etc.) per SOP.
- Ability to pass a Drug Test and Background investigation.
- Ability to complete all mandated training in accordance with
deadlines and responsibilities. Preferred Skills:
- Working knowledge of maritime security enforcement guidelines
including MTSA and the laws, regulations, and ordinances governing
- CPR and First Aid certifications or ability to obtain.
- Prior veteran, military/law enforcement preference: submit
documentation to support entitlement to preference must be provided
at the time of application. About MARTINEZ AND COMPANY,
INC.:Martinez and Company brings a resourceful and specialized
approach to security to accommodate the high standards of our
clientele. As security professionals, our mission is to provide the
very best protection services possible for our client's interests
while simultaneously assisting with all duties that may create a
more efficient and safe working environment for the client and
their visitors. We shall be held to the highest standard of
service, integrity, and efficiency, and will constantly endeavor to
maintain a professional image and the highest ethical work
standard. Martinez and Company has been a licensed security agency
in the State of Florida since 1994. Security Agency #B
2200073.Martinez and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employerand a
Keywords: Martinez and Company, Tampa , Unarmed Port Security Officer - SIGN-ON BONUS - 3rd Shift - PT, Other , Gibsonton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!