Company: Early Learning Academies
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionELA is here to deliver every child a joyful,
caring, and engaging childcare experience that will pave the way
for each child to fulfill the promise of his or her life.Program
- Compliance, Curriculum, and Programming
- Oversee the planning and supervising of the center's learning
and activity program to ensure that practices meet the WAC, are
varied and developmentally appropriate.
- Provide weekly documentation of program supervisory
responsibilities as required by the WAC.
- Be familiar with the WAC and ensure the center's continued
- Supervise the day to day operations of classroom curriculum,
daily schedules, and programs.Skills Required
- Able to work confidently with staff, children, and
- Knowledge and ability to work in any of the roles within the
- Proactive and team-oriented attitude to create a successful
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability with parents
and other members of the team.
- Ability to create a professional, productive, and positive
environment for employees, parents, and children.
- Strong communication skills that reflect professionalism and
tact at all times
- Dress professionally. Always follow the guidelines of the
management dress code.
- Enforce all policies and procedures documented in the employee
handbook, job description, and any other information verbally
instructed by the Center Director or Regional Director.
- Bilingual is a plus.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or Child
Development Associate (CDA) certificate required
- Meet the MERIT requirement and be listed on the state training
and registry system.
- 2+ years' experience working with children
- Must obtain TB test (negative result) before employment
- Employee must have a clear criminal, FBI finger printing and
child abuse clearance completed before employment
- Current Child CPR and First Aid Card
- Current food handler's permit
- Ability to lift in excess of twenty (20) lbs
- Ability to pass state and federal background checks
- Be at least twenty-one years of ageEQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYEROur Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against protected characteristics. We are committed to
a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects
individuals to support an inclusive environment for all employees.
It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
employees to the extent required by applicable laws.#ELA-SE1
Keywords: Early Learning Academies, Tampa , Program Administrator, Other , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!