SVP, AML Program Officer
Company: Bank OZK
Location: Apollo Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
* Bachelor's degree, or commensurate work experience, required.
* Minimum of six (6) years of work experience in AML, or comparable
field, in a financial institution required.
* Minimum of four (4) years' experience supervising and managing
people or projects preferred.
* Professional Certification (CAMS, CFE, CBAP, CRCM or other
Job Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for managing BSA/AML and OFAC-related policies,
programs, and procedures bank-wide. Additionally, collaborates with
Learning and Development (L&D) to create employee training to
support the BSA/AML Compliance Program.
Essential Job Functions:
* Maintains all policies, procedures, programs, and charters for
* Works with the lines of business to ensure all policies,
procedures, and programs impacting BSA/AML and OFAC processes are
consistent with the BSA-AML Compliance and OFAC Programs and
approved by the BSA Officer, if required.
* Monitors industry forums for updates to BSA/AML and OFAC laws,
regulations, regulatory guidance, and industry best practices and
identifies potential impacts to the Bank's BSA/AML Compliance and
* Acts as a subject matter expert and content owner while
collaborating with L&D to create bank wide BSA/AML and OFAC
training in support of the BSA/AML Compliance and OFAC
* Acclimates new hires to BSA Administration procedures and
* Assists BSA Administration Managers with the identification and
remediation of potential program risks and exposures.
* Leverages Manager and Quality Review feedback to drive BSA/AML
and OFAC program enhancement.
* Supports BSA Administration Managers throughout the employee
* Maintains repository of materials used by BSA Administration to
perform ongoing coaching and ad hoc training.
* Works with BSA Administration personnel to document continuing
education requirements related to professional certifications.
* Works with Lines of Business to identify enhancement
opportunities on BSA/AML and OFAC-related processes.
* Works with L&D to develop and deliver BSA/AML and
OFAC-related training to Bank personnel.
* Works with L&D to ensure timely completion of BSA/AML and
OFAC-related training and prepares training status reports for the
Managing Director of BSA Administration.
* Assists in preparing documentation for audit and
* Assists other teams within BSA Administration, as necessary.
* Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in the performance of
essential job functions.
* Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
* Follows Bank policy, procedures and guidelines.
* Performs or assigns other tasks as directed by the Managing
Director of BSA Administration.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Comprehensive knowledge of the FFIEC BSA/AML and OFAC
* Knowledge of BSA/AML principles
* Knowledge of BSA/AML laws, including Bank Secrecy Act, USA
PATRIOT Act, US Treasury AML guidelines and OFAC requirements.
* Knowledge of AML software and case management systems.
* Ability to multi-task, organize work, manage projects, and
prioritize work projects in a timely manner.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing,
including ability to present to senior and executive
* Ability to work effectively independently, without
* Ability to maintain attention to detail.
* Ability to manage remote direct reports.
* Skill in using computer, including Microsoft Office Suite (i.e.,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
* Ability to travel, including overnight stays
Equipment Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
* Photocopy Machine
* Facsimile Machine
Major Job Demands (Physical/Mental):
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of all job
functions, duties, skills and job standards required. Other job
functions, duties, skills, and standards may be added. Management
reserves the right to add or change the job requirements at any
Keywords: Bank OZK, Tampa , SVP, AML Program Officer, Other , Apollo Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!