Assistant Site Leader - Hiring Immediately
Company: Tidal Wave Auto Spa Oldsmar
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Assistant Site Leader $37,000-$42,000/year The Tidal Wave
difference is evident by our culture. As we know a company is only
as good as the people that live and work to make it prosper. Tidal
Wave takes great pride in serving our customers with top notch
friendly service and professionalism. We strive to create a
welcoming and supportive environment on site, as well as within the
company with a hometown personal feel. Management role that
includes an annual salary plus bonus! An Assistant Site Leader
shares the responsibilities with the Site Leader on all aspects of
the facility and its operations. This role is responsible for
creating a fun & safe work environment for all employees while
maintaining the cleanest, most attractive business in the
community. The compensation package includes a base salary, a great
bonus structure, and profit-sharing! Annual compensation is
expected to be within $37,000 - $42,000. Be rewarded by helping
grow the business! Great opportunity for upward growth to GM roles!
GMs average more than $100,000 annually! Benefits
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health savings account
- Retirement plan
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with training and developing employees.
- Maintain productivity and assist in daily scheduling.
- Assist in attracting candidates using the full recruiting
- Understands the functionality of equipment and computers.
- Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on all
- Assist with inventory, usage, and costs.
- Deals directly with all customer concerns, questions, and
- Performs required administrative duties which include
processing paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ensures compliance with legal requirements, company policies
- Ensure that safety and security are emphasized and
- Issue disciplinary action when necessary.
- Take responsibility when Site Leader is offsite. Requirements
- Willing to work a minimum of 45 hours per week including
weekends and holidays
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Ability to be on your feet for long hours at a time.
- Ability to lift a moderate amount of weight.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Courteous and professional demeanor.
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions.
- Conduct all interactions with customers and fellow employees
- Must be able to work opening and closing shifts. About Tidal
Wave Tidal Wave Auto Spa, headquartered in Thomaston, GA is one of
the fastest growing conveyor car wash chains in the industry. With
over 100 locations nationwide, and ongoing development of many
more, Tidal Wave is giving more communities the opportunity to
experience the Tidal Wave difference. Our team members are focused
on delivering superb customer service and sparkling clean cars to
every customer, every time. Tidal Wave is on the Inc. 5000 list as
one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2020 and
2021. Come join the team that is redefining the car wash industry!
If you enjoy working in a supportive team environment, you'll enjoy
your career with Tidal Wave Auto Spa! If you enjoy working in a
supportive team environment, you'll enjoy your career with Tidal
Wave Auto Spa!
Keywords: Tidal Wave Auto Spa Oldsmar, Tampa , Assistant Site Leader - Hiring Immediately, Other , Oldsmar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!