Audio Bilingual Customer Support Representative
Company: Nielsen Holdings
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Audio Bilingual Customer Support Representative - 106474
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment - USA Oldsmar, Florida
The Panel Relations Specialist identifies ways to maintain/improve
cooperation and quality of data gathered from Nielsen panelists.
The position entails outbound and inbound calls to panelists,
reviewing performance data, fostering positive relations and
coaching panelists on proper usage of proprietary equipment.
Shift Schedule: Tuesdays - Fridays: 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm and
Saturdays: 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm (EST)
- Primary customer service contact, addressing household
concerns, answering questions and ensuring long-term and accurate
usage of equipment.
- Meets outbound and inbound call metrics.
- Builds solid, productive panelist relationships through
- Collects and analyzes data, providing feedback to
- Collects and maintains demographic and device information via
outbound and inbound calls to ensure quality of the data.
- Uses recruitment resources effectively and is able to present
full disclosure of participation guidelines to panelists.
- Investigates and resolves proprietary system generated panelist
- Schedules return calls as needed with panelists.
- Works with support departments as needed to resolve panelist
In addition to a professional attitude, the successful candidate
should also possess the following:
- Fluency in English and Spanish languages required
- Strong customer service and human relations skills
- Outbound and inbound call experience
- Problem solving, and performance analysis abilities
- Capable of working evenings and at least one weekend day each
- Spanish and/or Asian bilingual skills are a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet
- MS Office Suite experience (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- High School Diploma required, College degree or equivalent
experience preferred ABOUT NIELSEN
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with
the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch.
To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and
platforms-from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when
companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences,
they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people
are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can
propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around
maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are
here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a
diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You'll
enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are
passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates
you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age,
marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar , Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Keywords: Nielsen Holdings, Tampa , Audio Bilingual Customer Support Representative, Other , Oldsmar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!