Company: Healthpro Heritage, LLC
Posted on: July 21, 2021
The Site Manager works
collaboratively with the all Directors within the site including:
Director of ABA Operations, Assistant Director of ABA Operations,
Director of OT, Director of SLP.
- Responsible for daily overall operations of the Site
- Maintains the positive culture and overall mission of
- Adheres to and maintains organization policies and
- Manages the day to day operations of center-based ABA, OT and
- Ensures environment is safe, staffed appropriately, clean,
neat, organized, etc.
- Meets with parents and staff to assist with resolution of
- Manages and overseeing administrative staff, scheduling
coordinator, and front desk managers.
Works with the billing coordinator and care
coordinator to ensure authorization and billing accuracy.
Facilitate morning meeting by collecting
all appropriate metrics
Serves as a liaison between Directors of
SLP, OT, ABA and administrative team-escalates any appropriate
matters to leadership team to address
Oversees tracking of utilization data and
organization quality and financial metrics
Reports data and metrics to Sr. Dir.
Clinical Operations and Sr. Dir. Programs & Operations
Works with scheduling coordinator to ensure
staffing and utilization of prescribed hours are at optimum
Create, maintain and alter staff & client
Ensures proper staffing ratio
Manage and oversee operations budget
Facilities management (building
maintenance, equipment, office supplies, cleaning supplies)
Signs off on all material requests to be
purchased in line with budget
Interviews and hires administrative staff
and direct therapy staff
Works to the standards of the Behavioral
Health Center of Excellence
Assumes duties and responsibilities that
may not be listed above in order to maintain the dignity, safety of
those that we serve and the integrity of the services that we
Please apply to speak with us
• Ability to deliver and accept
constructive feedback and develop knowledge and skill sets
• Effective time management skills and the
ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
• Excellent written and verbal
• Ability to develop and maintain
professional relationships with clients, co-workers, supervisors,
and community members.
• Ability to adhere to organizational
policies and procedures
• Commitment to maintain client and family
confidentiality and adhere to HIPPA laws and internal policies and
• Commitment to ongoing training and
development as it relates to professional development, ethics,
technology, and relevant training in order to perform job
responsibilities to required standard.
• Ability to maintain a professional
appearance and demeanor
• Ability to remain calm in crisis
situations and respond efficiently
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, LLC, Tampa , Site Manager, Other , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!