Company: American Addiction Centers
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you are searching for a fulfilling place to develop your
career and an opportunity to make a difference in helping others,
then keep reading on. Here at AAC, we have a progressive culture;
we listen to your ideas, value a work/life balance, invest in
education, and we foster trust and respect for all individuals. Our
exceptional comp and strong benefits include company matching 401K,
medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We are looking for our
future leaders, who are not only going to fill the qualifications
for this job description, but who are going to exceed expectations.
Be a part of a team whose mission is to provide quality,
compassionate, and innovative care to adults struggling with
addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our purpose and
passion are to empower patients, their families, and our
communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal
wellness of the mind, body, and spirit.
Duties and Responsibilities: to include but not limited to the
- Prepares and presents breakfast, lunch and dinner daily in
accordance with established menu and special diets.
- Creates and posts daily menus.
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; clean and maintain
equipment used in food preparation, dishwasher, refrigerators,
- Keeps track of food and supplies inventory.
- Prepares shopping list for purchasing coordinator.
- Supports, cooperates with, and implements specific procedures
for quality assurance and compliance with all regulatory
- Promotes positive public relations with residents, family
members and guests; when applicable.
- Uses chemicals properly on equipment
- Checks ice machine and monitors beverage levels during every
- Thaws food properly to prevent spoilage or contamination
- Stores leftovers properly to prevent contamination
- Cleans work tables, storage areas, and equipment
- Uses proper methods and cooking temperatures to prevent
contamination, spoilage, and waste.
- Ensures food items are prepared and served at correct times to
insure high nutritive quality, flavor, and appearance.
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Take daily food and equipment temperatures.
- Wipe down all countertops, tables, and chairs in dining
- Wash all dishes, glassware, flatware, utensils using commercial
- Clean all work surfaces as needed.
- Remove trash and clean trash cans as needed.
- Stock supplies and equipment in appropriate areas.
- Maintain clean dishes, utensils or cooking equipment in storage
- Receive and store supplies.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Valid State Driver's License.
- Two years experience as a cook or prep cook preferred.
- Knowledge of standard practice, procedures and equipment
required in the food industry. Knowledge of state health
- Ability to work with male and female, adult (18-over) substance
abuse/dual diagnosed population.
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write
clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar.
Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative
situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to
questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- If in personal recovery, a minimum of 2 years clean and
AAC is committed to principles of equal opportunities for all
employees. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations that
are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability
Keywords: American Addiction Centers, Tampa , Dietary Aid, Other , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!