Cmpl AML Execution Int Asc Ast - B11
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Responsible for reviewing anomalous activity alerts/cases that
are closed by Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Americas Operations Unit
Investigation Analysts, Junior Analysts, and Senior Analysts as a
control to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with
regulatory, internal/external audit requirements and
policy/procedural requirements. Critical skills required for
this position include: Analysis, Mentoring, Research, Writing
and the ability to adhere to procedural requirements &
- Responsible for conducting team level up to business level
root-cause analysis on the results of reviews performed by
investigative analysts in order to recommend remedial training or
other appropriate follow-up action(s) to team leads and/or unit
- Participates/Leads in calibration sessions within the Quality
- Supports coaching efforts of investigative analysts.
- Critically and objectively assesses the analysts performance
thru quality review and provides mentoring if needed.
- Accurately inputs evaluation information into software and
thoroughly documents all comments.
- Responsible for tracking quality assurance reviews and remedial
action(s) in the QA database.
- Responsible for providing regular and constructive feedback
concerning investigative analyst work performance to the operations
management team, for control and quality purposes.
- Acts as a liaison between Operations, Training, and AML (Anti
Money Laundering) Americas Management for coordinating goals and
objectives to enhance process and quality improvement.
- Responsible for assisting to develop and report Quality
Assurance review results via metrics, and distribute to senior
management, team leads, analysts, and other designated
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) conducting quality reviews
of operation analysts work
- Provides mentoring for investigative analysts on AML (Anti
Money Laundering) and process/procedure requirements.
- Participates in the development and delivery of training
sessions for existing analysts, team leads, new hires and other
personnel on the quality assurance process.
- Proactively identifies and escalates areas of potential risk
and/or quality improvement areas, as well as technology
- Provides operations expertise to internal work groups, teams,
and committees focused on enhancing current procedures and creating
- Ensures compliance with policies, procedures and federal
- Expected to meet all productivity goals, quality standards, and
- Completes special projects as requested
- Bachelor's degree in banking, finance or business preferred OR
equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 2+ years of business experience.
- Minimum 1+ year of quality assurance (QA) experience or
equivalent knowledge required.
- Minimum 1+ year of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) or other
financial investigations/ banking experience required.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with subordinates,
peers and senior managers.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Must be well organized, demonstrate initiative, and able to
manage multiple projects.
- Spelling, grammar and proofreading skills required.
- Analytical skills required.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity.
- Intermediate Microsoft Suite knowledge.
- Bi-Lingual - English/Spanish - preferred
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Keywords: Citi, Tampa , Cmpl AML Execution Int Asc Ast - B11, Other , Wimauma, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!