The Product Specialist is an intermediate level position
responsible for the development of product plans, strategies and
tactics in coordination with the Product Management team. The
overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of
products to develop new markets, increase share of market and
obtain competitive position.
- Assist the customer lifecycle strategy from acquisition through
early client engagement and implement strategies to optimize
- Assess relevant customer, competitor, and industry insights to
help define strategies to improve client experience and portfolio
- Provide insight and recommendations on innovative product
development, product targeting, and segmentation strategies as well
as oversee aspects of product development life cycle management
including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive
- Provide insight and execute on core marketing disciplines such
as product development, price, promotions, platform and pillars,
launching, and marketing to improve client experience and portfolio
- Oversee product financial performance including identifying
opportunities and gaps, and developing business strategies
- Work with Operations and Technology with regards to process
design and vendor procurement as well as communicate business plans
on marketplace approach
- Participate in budgeting and planning for strategic priorities
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Required Licensing/Registration: Series 7
- Cross functional experience (e.g. marketing, credit,
acquisitions, product development, analytics)
- Demonstrated experience driving business innovation, leveraging
management information, and data analytics to drive results
- Experience in scenario development and forecasting
- Demonstrated knowledge of product development, financial
acumen, and investment processes across asset classes
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or
unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated analytical and influencing skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and English and have working
business knowledge in Spanish
- Bachelor?s degree/University degree or equivalent
Lead negotiations and implementation process of Agency & Trust
Clients' Contrats, ensuring compliance with applicable regulation
and alignment with product definitions and internal policies for
new and existing transactions.
?Obtain ?sign off? on the Contracts from the parties involved in
the negotiation process such as: Client, third parties, external
legal counsel and others participants.
?Obtain ?sign off? on the Contracts from Citi Internal
participant areas such as: Legal, Compliance, Product, and
?Responsible to verify that all precedent conditions, additional
approvals and formalities have been obtained prior to executingany
Client Contract including but not limiting to: screen all
participants or as defined by each country, verify KYC in place,
assure Deal Reviews approvals and requirements have been met,
obtain Fee Schedule etc.
?Handle the Contract signing process, coordinating with all
internal and external areas involved.
?Coordinate and liaise with other teams internally and
externally, locally and regional; such as Law firms, clients,
regulatory bodies, and any other party as necessary to ensure
successful implementation of new and/or existing transactions.
?Conduct meetings to discuss the new or existing amended
transaction to the participating areas.
?Supervise customer onboarding process with the corresponding
?Prepare checklists: deal implementation, documentation and
?Elaborate and manage deferrals list based on documentation
checklist. Be part of the Escalation.
?Initiate deal creation and documentation upload in Issuer
?Train the Operations team about deal specifics.
?Collaborate with Product and Sales Managers on structuring
?Serve as main point of contact for the client and the business
during the negotiation and implementation processes
?Participate in Deal Review (L&R), Sales, Product, RM
?Participate in MBRs and coordination meetings with other
?Participate in Clients Meetings
?Perform follow ups on Documentation and Deferrals.
?Respond to Client, Product, Sales, and Operations regarding
escalation questions of the deal structure or contractual
?Provide insight and recommendations on best practices around
polices and procedures.
Product Management and Development
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi?) invite all
qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities.
If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable
accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career
opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting