Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Cardno, Inc. is looking for a Recruiting/Talent Acquisition Team
Lead to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the success of
Join a talent acquisition team and partner with the leaders of
Science & Environment and Infrastructure divisions to accomplish
evolving hiring needs with the goal of hiring the next generation
of Cardno talent while reporting to the Americas Human Resources
All the things you'll get to do:
- Partner with leadership to promote hiring strategy, workforce
planning, and enhance the candidate experience for the entire
- Develop recruiting metrics and market intelligence to motivate
talent acquisition staff, educate leadership and build efficient
candidate pipelines and overall recruiting success.
- Participate in at least 80% of day-to-day recruiting and
- Promote collaboration, communication and team work among the
Talent Acquisition staff.
- Develop/implement sourcing strategies, organize sourcing drives
and other candidate generation programs Advance candidate sourcing,
pipelining, and closing skills across the team.
- Prioritize building a diverse Cardno team at every step of the
recruiting process, ensuring our recruiting and sourcing efforts
and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal,
unbiased consideration and opportunity.
- Experience sourcing, attracting and hiring talent.
- Improve recruiting processes.
- Simultaneously work on multiple tasks/projects with tight
deadlines and sometimes moving targets.
- Desire to uncover new and advanced recruiting and sourcing
techniques to keep pushing the boundaries of talent
- At least ten (10) years' experience in full-cycle recruiting
and at least 3 of those years leading a talent acquisition
- Experience coaching and leading talent acquisition staff in
- Talent acquisition/sourcing experience in the professional and
environmental services field.
- Experience building positive and productive relationships with
peers and senior team members while delivering the highest levels
of customer service.
- Experience working with teams across multiple locations.
- Work with talent acquisition and HR partners to ensure we are
delivering positive candidate and hiring manager experiences while
building candidate pipelines to support hiring goals.
- Work in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they
are making the best hiring decisions possible.
Benefit eligible employees are offered a variety of plans to
help address their health and welfare needs and the needs of their
families. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a great
compensation package, medical, dental, vision, EAP, paid parental
leave, health and financial wellness programs, life and disability
coverage and a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
Equal Opportunity statement for US based applicants
Cardno has a long standing policy of Equal Opportunity in
employment. Our practice is to fill positions by selecting
applicants who can perform the work in a competent and professional
manner. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race,
color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status. At any time, if you need an
accommodation during the application process, please contact Human
Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party
agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited
resumes to any Cardno employee. Resumes from approved vendors must
be specifically requested by Cardno and approved by the Cardno
Talent Acquisition Team.
Keywords: Cardno, Tampa , Talent Acquisition Team Lead, Other , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!