Posted Date: May 14, 2021
- We are now hiring for a full-time SUPERVISOR, COOK-HOURLY
- Location: UHG - 601 Brooker Creek Blvd, Oldsmar, FL 34677 Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time; 6:00am - 2:30pm. NO WEEKENDS OR
- Requirement: Prior culinary experience is a must, ServSafe
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
540543. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager
faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video
Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps
you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies.
Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for
help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and
excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership
mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local
presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise,
"connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and
live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization.
Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful
corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Directly supervises food-service associates in
accordance with policies, procedures and applicable laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains employees; plans, assigns and directs work; appraises
performance; rewards and disciplines associates; addresses
complaints and resolves problems.
- Advises management of purchasing requirements with a focus on
minimizing waste and avoiding product shortages.
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Operates and cleans equipment in accordance with department
procedures after each use.
- Stores, labels and dates food items according to policy;
maintains established food rotations in storage in order to
minimize spoilage and waste.
- Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food
- Operates food-service equipment in a safe manner and according
to established policies and procedures.
- Helps serves meals; remains present during scheduled meal
periods to receive customer comments and feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we
are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 540543