At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and
integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of
business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our
capacity - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin
values your skills, training, education and background.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and
supports employees to think big, perform with quality, and build
incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and
focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard,
then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and
experience your future!
Supports production, business, and other processes in a
team-based manufacturing environment. Performs activities in a
variety of cross-functional areas including production planning and
control, total quality management, systems, manufacturing,
equipment and facilities engineering, material management, and
process reengineering. The incumbent may facilitate self-directed
work teams, provide training in core skill areas to teams and
peers, and interact with internal and external customers with
respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process
improvement. Incumbents are generally experienced in one or more
areas of manufacturing operations.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited
- Support CCA manufacturing to successfully meet quality, cost
and schedule objectives.
- Work a variety of different action items and issues.
- Participate and or facilitate OET's.
- Identify root cause and corrective actions using data mining
and lean manufacturing techniques.
- Initiate and implement new initiatives.
- Be innovative and look for ways to improve product flow
- Promote the sharing of ideas and team work between shifts.
Here are some benefits you can enjoy:
- Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
- 401k (with generous matching)
- Paid time off with flexible work schedules
- Work/life balance, new 4/10 work schedule, family-friendly
- Career development, career-growth, and lots of learning
opportunities for aspiring minds
- Knowledgeable, encouraging and engaged leadership
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement
- We remain an equal opportunity company.
Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering or related discipline
from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent
experience/combined education. Ability to work second shift.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience in a Manufacturing environment
Ability to work second shift 3:30pm-2:00am Mon-Thurs