Quality Technician - Food & Beverage Production (3rd shift, multiple roles, contract-to-hire)
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Quality Technician - Food & Beverage Production (3 rd shift,
multiple roles, contract-to-hire)
Overview: Kelly Services is seeking several motivated,
hardworking individuals to join our client's team as Quality
Technicians in their beverage production facility. These are
contract-to-hire roles in Tampa, FL for a well-known and highly
respected company in the food & beverage industry. There are 2
roles available, 3rd shift & 2/2/3 12-hour shift schedule, please
indicate which one you're interested in when applying.
Role: Quality Technician
- 3 rd shift, M-F, 10 pm - 6:30 am
- 2/2/3 12-hour 3 rd shift, 6 pm - 6 am, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3
days on, etc.
Pay: up to $19/hr
The Quality Technician I is responsible for overseeing the
day-to-day quality operations including the implementation and
monitoring of quality, sanitation and batching systems to
facilitate compliance with company objectives and regulatory
- Adhere to all health and safety policies/procedures, Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and wear the required personal
protective equipment (PPE) while in the warehouse or production
- Responsible to adhere to food quality and food safety as per
quality standards and/or Safe Quality Food requirements.
- Ensure all products being run conform to the product
specifications as outlined in SAP system, and conduct analysis on
raw deliveries, syrup batches and treated water.
- Maintain accurate, legible records of all tests and retests
performed. Complete all other required reports (work orders, action
reports, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Work closely with all departments to improve quality, increase
efficiencies, increase yields and eliminate out of specification or
- Startup lines in an accurate and timely manner through
pre-confirming flavor to be run, carbo-trol/flow mix settings and
- Conduct chemical and physical analysis on raw and intermediate
processing materials including packaging materials and determine
status of materials as acceptable or unacceptable.
- Complete flavor changes in an accurate and timely manner
through pre-confirming flavor to be run, carbo-trol/flow mix
settings and product parameters.
- Evaluate finished products against current standards by
performing audits to monitor all aspects of finished product and
- Check process control parameters to assure proper equipment
application and operation is being maintained by performing secure
seal, closure torque and seaming checks.
- Ensure accurate test results by maintaining proper operation,
cleanliness and calibration of laboratory equipment.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Food Science, Quality or
related discipline preferred
- Experience in Quality within a manufacturing environment,
preferably food/beverage industry
- Knowledge of quality systems (GMP, HACCP, SQF) - certification
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SAP and Power Point
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, results-oriented
- Organized and detail oriented, adaptable to change
Please note that resumes from third parties will not be
accepted. Apply today for immediate consideration or send your
resume directly to
Why Kelly ?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is
Keywords: Kelly, Tampa , Quality Technician - Food & Beverage Production (3rd shift, multiple roles, contract-to-hire), Other , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!