Director of ABA Operations (BCBA)
Company: Healthpro Heritage
Posted on: June 7, 2021
HealthPRO-Heritage/Alternatives ABA has a full time opportunity
for a Director of ABA Operations in Riverview, FL! Our candidate
will manage and oversee the home, community, and center-based ABA
Director of ABA Operations
Join Our Team, and use your passion for ABA to help make a
difference in a child's life!
- Full time position
- Responsible for overall operations of the ABA program
- Maintains the positive culture and overall mission of
- Manages the day to day operations of the community, home, and
center-based ABA programs
- Ensures environment is safe, staffed appropriately, clean,
neat, organized, etc.
- Adheres to and maintains organization policies and
- Meets with parents and staff to assist with resolution of
- Manages and overseeing the ABA team, including: behavior
analysts and RBTs
- Works with the billing coordinator and care coordinator to
ensure authorization and billing accuracy.
- Oversees tracking of utilization data and organization quality
and financial metrics
- Completes insurance billing audit requests and works with care
coordinator and billing coordinator to respond in a timely
- Ensures proper staffing ratio
- Interviews and hires clinical staff
- Ensures clinicians develop individualized, evidence based,
culturally sensitive goals and objectives for home, community, and
- Facilitates bi-weekly clinical meetings
- Assists training coordinator with facilitation of monthly
staff-wide trainings, remote and in person
- Facilitates a competent "BCBA Clinical Mentor Program" that
works to prepare BCBAs new to the clinical environment for
- Works with Directors of SLP and OT Operations to ensure ABA
plans of care are interdisciplinary and include clinical
recommendations of SLP and OT clinicians
- Remains current regarding research and evidence-based
- Job Type: Full time/ salaried (not 1099). Salary is highly
competitive and we offer stellar benefits!
HealthPRO-Heritage/Alternatives ABA is a national leading
provider of highly skilled behavior analytic clinicians. We hire
BCBA's who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best
practices in therapy that will change children's lives for the
better. If you are a passionate, talented, Behavior Analyst who
wants to help children across the country, then it is time to look
at our company.
HealthPRO-Heritage/Alternatives ABA has growth opportunities
across the nation!
WE NEED YOU! THERE ARE CHILDREN & FAMILIES THAT NEED YOU! We
cannot fulfill our mission without an extraordinary team.
Please apply to speak with us today! Looking forward to speaking
- Completes competency assessments for BCBAs and RBTs per
Alternatives ABA policy timelines
- Performs Behavior Analyst and Behavior Therapist performance
reviews and delivers raises as necessary
- Delivers any necessary corrective action or performance
- Competently delivers services via telehealth, when
- Maintains accurate and up to date "CAQH" profile and NPI
- Ensures BCBAs collaborate and coordinates care with other
evidenced based disciplines, medical providers, educators
- Monitors practice Catalyst AND Accupoint accounts to ensure
that data, SOAP notes, documentation, billing, utilization is in
line with organization policies.
- Strictly adheres to Behavior Analyst Certification Board's "The
- Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts".
- Follows guidelines set forth in the Council of Autism Service
- Behavior Analysis Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder:
Practice Guidelines for
- Healthcare Funders and Managers".
- Works to the standards of the Behavioral Health Center of
- Assumes duties and responsibilities that may not be listed
above in order to maintain the dignity, safety of those that we
serve and the integrity of the services that we provide.
BASIC & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
(HealthPRO-Heritage/Alternatives ABA . DOES NOT discriminate
based on physical abilities and will put forth our greatest effort
to work with all qualified candidates with adaptations of the
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to physically manage clients in the event of a
crisis or emergency
- Must be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures
(kneeling, squatting, crawling, sitting, standing) for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to sit on the floor or stand for extended periods
- Must be willing and able to utilize quick body movements as
indicated in the
- Behavior Intervention Plan in the course of working with
children with challenging behavior.
- Must have manual dexterity to perform specific computer and
electronic device functions for data collection.
- Must be physically present at the assigned job location, which
may include home, school, and community placements or maintain a
professional telehealth environment.
- Must have ability to read and comprehend written communication
through computer, electronic devices, and paper means.
- Must have reliable transportation or be public transportation
savvy and be willing and able to travel between different job sites
within the Greater Tampa area.
- Required: Master's Degree or PhD in Applied behavior Analysis,
education or other related field
- Required: CURRENT AND ACTIVE Board Certification as a Behavior
Analyst by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board and licensure
- Required: 5 years working as a licensed behavior analyst/Board
Certified Behavior Analyst
- Preferred: Management experience
- Required: Experience working with children ages 0-16
implementing ABA; experience implementing the principles of Applied
Behavior Analysis; Educational, Speech, or Allied Health Services
- Ability to deliver and accept constructive feedback and develop
knowledge and skill sets accordingly.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage
multiple tasks at one time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with
clients, co- workers, supervisors, and community members.
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures and
abide by code of ethics as indicated by the Behavior Analyst
- Commitment to maintain client and family confidentiality and
adhere to HIPPA laws and internal policies and procedures.
- Commitment to ongoing training and development as it relates to
clinical skills, professional development, ethics, technology &
telehealth, and relevant training in order to perform job
responsibilities to required standard.
- Ability to relay clinical protocols in easy to understand
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to remain calm in crisis situations and respond
Recruiter : Email Address
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, Tampa , Director of ABA Operations (BCBA), Other , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!