Company: Central Garden and Pet
Posted on: June 6, 2021
$300 Sign On Bonus (May 5th, 2021 - July 31st, 2021)
We are searching for a Day Shift Freshwater Fish Picker to work
in our Pet Segment, providing production support to fulfil our
sales orders at our Segrest Farms, Gibsonton Location. This
position involves picking fish according to orders received,
bagging, checking, and boxing for accurate shipment to our vendors
to meet daily deadlines. If you find your skills match the
qualifications we are seeking below, we invite you to apply for
At Central Garden & Pet (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA), we believe
home is at the center of our lives, and our employees are driven by
our purpose to nurture happy and healthy homes. Our company is made
up of thousands of people across North America, with an emerging
footprint across the U.K., Mexico, China and Canada - all dedicated
to helping gardens bloom bigger, pets live healthier and
communities grow stronger. We are united by our mission to lead the
future of the garden and pet industriesone blade of grass and one
wagging tail at a time. Visit our website at www.central.com to
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Match names from picking tickets and picking labels to the
correct corresponding item name on a bin located on tanks via
- Handle Fish properly; training is provided.
- Count fish accurately to match orders.
- Carry small buckets of water.
- Work assigned shift until all orders are completed for that
- Clean work area as assigned.
- Communicate between lines and assist others when necessary to
complete orders timely.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Great Attendance.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule if necessary.
- Willing to accept all assigned tasks.
- Some fish knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
- Able to walk and stand for up to 10 hours plus per shift
starting at 6:00am.
- Ability to step up onto a step about 18 inches in height
- Carry multiple buckets weighing about 2 lbs. each.
- Able to lift boxes of up to 50lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Central Garden and Pet, Tampa , FW Packout, Other , Gibsonton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!