Tampa YMCA Welcome Center Representative- Spurlino Family Center
Company: Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Welcome Center Representative works in the branch's
Membership area and provides services, assistance, and information
to members, prospective members, branch staff and other Association
Essential functions and responsibilities includes, but not
- Greets all members and guest in an enthusiastic manner.
- Checks and scans membership cards and resolves any problems
which may arise during this process.
- Registers guests and provides information concerning the branch
hours, facilities, etc.
- Monitors guest usage of branch facilities to ensure compliance
with guest policies.
- Provides members with information concerning Association and
branch programs and services.
- Conducts tours of the facility for new and prospective members
and provides information concerning available programs and
- Receives comments, complaints and or suggestions; responds if
appropriate or forwards information to Welcome Center Supervisor
- Registers new members and provides information and temporary
membership card. Handles membership terminations including
completion of exit survey.
Completes all job related and other trainings as required.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- This position requires availability to work flexible hours
including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Sales and customer service experience.
Keywords: Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA, Tampa , Tampa YMCA Welcome Center Representative- Spurlino Family Center, Other , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!