Medical Assistant- **SIGN IN BONUS $1,500**
Company: Suncoast Community Health Centers Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
MEDICAL ASSISTANT- **SIGN IN BONUS
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND
- Diploma in approved Medical Assisting program required.
- Phlebotomy experience required
- Experience as a medical assistant preferred
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Demonstration of the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- BLS (provided by SCHC within 6 months of hire)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Prepare patients for the physician's care to include performing
aseptic procedures, observing/reporting patients taking vital signs
and symptoms, collecting lab specimens, and assisting with patient
examinations and treatments.
- Update electronic record information (PCP of record) and
maintenance of appropriate components of electronic medical
- Performing venipuncture and non-intravenous injections (must
meet competency levels cleared by Nursing Supervisor).
- Measuring for chart growth recording, knowledge of
immunizations/recording, assist in minor surgeries, EKG & vision
- Clean, stock and manage all exam rooms and equipment and
- Adhere to all safety and infection control policies.
- Conducts chart audits/reviews daily for next-day
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Suncoast Community Health Centers Inc., Tampa , Medical Assistant- **SIGN IN BONUS $1,500**, Other , Ruskin, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!