Full-time Cafeteria Food Worker - CAG
Company: SLA Management
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SLA Management is looking for a dedicated and reliable Cafeteria
Food Service Worker for one of our school's cafeteria. This
candidate will be part of a great team that is always looking to
improve the students lunch experience. Applicants must enjoy
working in a school setting, and provide a positive and uplifting
meal experience. Our goal at SLA Management is to always provide
students with the best 30 minutes of their day!
This is a full-time position located at Riverview, FL that
follows the 180-day school year calendar. Our employee's do not
work nights, weekends, or holidays. Our meal programs are a very
successful and a rewarding experience.
The Ideal candidate for the position of Cafeteria Food Service
Worker will possess the following qualities:
- Previous food service experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be a team player with a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must feel comfortable standing for long periods of time.
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a nationwide criminal background
The responsibilities of the Cafeteria Food Service Worker will
be delegated by the Cafe Manager. Daily duties will include:
- Utilizing commercial kitchen equipment in the preparation of
- Monitoring food at serving areas for fresh appearance and
proper holding temperatures.
- Assisting in serving food on the service line.
- Washing dishes and utensils, as well as cleaning the food
service area during and after service.
Shift: Monday - Friday
If you share the same passion as our company and want to make a
positive difference in a student's lunch experience please share
your resume and we'll be in touch.
Keywords: SLA Management, Tampa , Full-time Cafeteria Food Worker - CAG, Other , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!