Billing Specialist - Accounts Receivable
Company: Suncoast Community Health Centers Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
BILLING SPECIALIST A/R
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Knowledge of ECW Software.
- Knowledge of all FQHC billing regulations and procedures.
- Skilled in the use of CPT-4 and ICD-9 coding systems.
- One year of experience in bookkeeping and account
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Analyze monthly A/R report to identify patient account
- Correct patient accounts and merge patient accounts as
- Coordinate management of patient accounts with the Billing
Supervisor and the CFO.
- Ensure appropriate collection activity occurs for each patient
- Compile a monthly listing of patient accounts suitable for
- Present monthly write-off recommendations to the CFO for
- Verify Medicaid eligibility on all accounts prior to performing
- Implement procedures such that patient accounts do not reach an
aging status greater than 120 days.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Suncoast Community Health Centers Inc., Tampa , Billing Specialist - Accounts Receivable, Other , Riverview, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!